Contract

Mix POV

I love you p'earth.

As I have known that fact a long time ago now. I've been dealing good with it. When I first found out liking Earth I panicked and even my actions towards him changed. After some time I relaxed and tried to put him in the friend zone but failed as we have an upcoming series together.

When p'aof first told me about this I was surprised, firstly because I have never stared in a series before nor being the Main role, second I will be paired with p'earth!!! I tried not to panic and refused politely but jealously kicked my soul for letting my crush get paired with another man so I talked to p'aof again.

"Mix" Earth's voice got me out of my thinking as we're about to sign the contract and now I am regretting my whole life. "Do it quick we have to go visit mum". he finished and I nodded then signed. Putting the pen down felt like giving yourself to the water and let it immerse you.

I hope I won't regret this.

After talking to p'aof about the contract and when are we starting the workshop we left to meet Earth's mother. We kinda grew up together we've known each other for so long and now meeting our families is just a normal thing.

I realized I had feelings for him when he was filming waterboyy, I was very happy for him to get a main role and I was rooting for him all the way until I saw the first show of that series and what he did to another man drove me crazy.

I asked myself why would you be this furious about this and realization hit me. Of course I tried denying it but at the end I had to accept it. After some years of that series, there was another series to p'new partnered with p'tay and they gained lots of love and that calmed me down that he probably won't star with Earth again.

"Ma hello"I said as soon as we arrived to their house, it's not where Earth lives but this is his parents home and where he grew up."good morning son come in" she replied and grabbed me inside.

"Ma you always spoil him but not your own son" Earth said fake pouting. "You spoil him too" she said and my ear burnt. They always say Earth spoils me which is true btw but I always feel shy saying it out loud, because it gives me a feeling of dating him that will never happen.

P'Earth probably likes women. I don't want to predict his sexuality but he never talked about men in a way that tells you that person is gay so I have zero chance. I couldn't change that strong feeling I have when he looks me in the eyes or touches me.

I guess I will just have the one sided love forever.

"How's your work going son" his mother asked me and I smiled softly and nodded as I had food stuffed in my mouth,"everything is alright mom, we have a surprise for you btw" Earth replied on my behalf and I nodded gratefully.

"What surprise? I hate your surprises, last time you brought a bunch of cats to the house" she replied playfully."me and Earth are working together on a series" I said and felt my ears burning."as a couple?" She asked and my heart stopped for a moment before she squeaked happily,"you really are?this is so good"she said and I felt at ease once again.

"Now let's get back to my house, I have something to discuss with you before going back"Earth said and I nodded and said goodbye to his mother and hugged her. My stomach started flipping because of fear. His words were very sharp.

His sharp eyes and when he talks like this, it turns me onnn."mix move" he said and I went to open the car and went inside. The whole way home he was silent and it scared me more.

"Wait for me I will take a shower"he said and I nodded and went to sit in the living room. When I always come here my fucking dirty mind starts flashing me the best scenarios of what could we do on that sofa.

Ohhh shut up you moron."why are you grabbing your hair" suddenly Earth appeared and looked at me confused and came to sit next to me."look let's get to it quick, we've known each other for so long and you' re really a very close friend to me"

I cut him from completing as I put my hand on his mouth, Is he confessing his love? Is this kind of fiction where both people like each other but both don't know?!

"Are you confessing your love by any chance?" I said trying to sound cool but he slapped my head." Oh Earthhh!" I said pouting."who is confessing listen to me" he said and I nodded still pouting.

"As I was saying you're an important person to me and what you've signed today may do us some problems, you're new to this industry and I don't want to lose you even it means I cancel it" he finished and I can't describe what I am feeling now.

Flattered as he wanted to protect me and our friendship or sad about we will always be friends."I am really okay Earth besides I always want to try new things with you"I said and looked in his eyes. how he manages to drive me crazy by just looking at me.

"I hope you won't regret it" he said and I laughed slightly remembering what I have said to myself this morning."you can take a shower before we go" he said and I felt like I was stinking so I nodded and went to the shower.

"I brought you clean clothes" Earth shouted out of the bathroom and I was letting the water drain me all I was thinking right now that I will feel the touches and his looks at me as his boyfriend,even it's just acting.

I slapped myself for thinking so much of this matter and finished quickly to go home. I went out and found the clothes Earth brought and sniffed them taking his scent to my veins. I dressed and they're loose as always. He has those strong muscles that I will never have.

I went out and found Earth sleeping. I couldn't bring myself to wake that piece of art up, so I decided to drive home and leave him a note. As I walked lightly on my tip toes so he won't woke up he caught me,"where are you going?" He said and I was scared to death.

"You scared me"I said catching my breath,"were you going home alone?" He asked with that sharp tone that drives me crazy."I didn't want to wake you up"I said slowly."you flattered me with your concern nong" he said softly and I felt my heart was going to stop.

"Don't call me that","it turns me on"I said the second part more to myself and cursed that fucking head for slipping it,"nothing let's go" I said and grabbed the key.

"Don't stay up late we have to wake up early tomorrow" He said and I nodded leaving the car."good night" I said and marched to my condo trying to hide my problem down there.