Sanemi x Giyuu

It was just a normal night and giyuu had finally finished his demon killing. He was exhausted after all.

"Huff, puff" Giyuu sighed out.

Standing in his room, he saw a black figure in his door way. It had a spiky top and he could hear heavy breathing. Then the silence broke,

"Hey, what are you doing here in my house" The unknown voice shouting out.

Giyuu could make out who the voice came from. It was none other then Sanemi the wind pillar.
Sanemi was always a hot-headed guy. His fuse always lit and exploded at no given moment. Giyuu has worked with him sometimes but they had never talked. When they did talk, Sanemi would usually yell at him, saying stuff like,

"Oi, you depresssed freak"

Or,

"Hey, why didnt u get that demon over there you no-friended emo"

Now he's appeared at Giyuu's humble domain.

Giyuu replied with a simple "Why are you here"

And then he stepped out into the light.

"Oh, shit,"

Sanemi was fully naked. You could see his bare scars. His member was a peachy colour it was more than atleast 8 inches. He was drenched from head to toe.

"Oh" mumbled Giyuu.

"This is my house you little-"

"But isnt that my haori hanger?"

"Oh shit, you're right." Sanemi exclaimed embarrassingly.

"Well sorry for using your bathroom, made sense why it smelled so nice,"

"But before i leave..."

Sanemi swooped close to Giyuu and grabbed his haori pushing him against the wall of the living room.

"Lets have some fun"

Giyuu grumbled but accepted it knowing Sanemi would kill if he didnt.

"Good boy"

"Now promise me this don't tell the others~"

Sanemi untied giyuu's haori until his he was shirtless. Sanemi's member was also getting harder while he was doing it.
Sanemi gave Giyuu a long french kiss. Tongues intertwined. Giyuu was surprised at how good sanemi was at kissing.
Sanemi came slowly down kissing each way until he went to Giyuu's nipple, sucking and kissing on it with all of his love. Giyuu, already exhausted and salivating from that one kiss moaned,

"nghhh~ ahhhh~"

"You like that, huh?" Sanemi proclaimed.

"Why dont i go lower?"

Sanemi slowly came from sucking his nipple to kissing near his midriff.
Sanemi could feel giyuu's member throbbing near his throat.

"Youre enjoying this arent u?"

"Lets go deeper"

Sanemi pulling down giyuu's pants slowly seeing more and more of his throbbing, veiny member.Giyuu already with his tongue out, salivating for this moment to arrive. Then he slurped.
The pleasure giyuu felt was immense,

"Hrgk~ ugh- fuc~ ngh~ more~"

Sanemi never thought he had such a big member. He was choking more and more on it each time.

"Cough- slurp~ mmngh~ slurp~ cough-"

Sanemi jerking himself off each time.
Giyuu couldnt take it, he was going to splurt his seed everywhere. He had to warn him.

"Sanem-"

Giyuu pumped out so much white fluid that Sanemi almost drowned.
The white pumps of fluid were rushing down sanemi's throat.
It was so warm. It was like a jacuzzi. It had the right amount of sweetness aswell.
Sanemi finally taking it out had the fluid all over his mouth, Giyuu was so exhausted but it seemed Sanemi wasnt finished.

"That was only round one"

"Time for round two" Sanemi laughing silently right after.

Sanemi kissed and sucked around Giyuu's leg until he got to his small, tight bussy.

"I see your a virgin?"

"Let me just-"

Sanemi started licking Giyuu's asshole.

"Ughh~ mmmng~ fuc~" Giyuu moaned once more.

Sanemi then stood up and gave giyuu his last french kiss and exchanging some of the fluid and saliva before he inserted his large veiny member in him.

"You ready cunt?"

Sanemi pushed his large member inside him all at once.

"Ahh~ FUC~ NgH~" Giyuu moaning loudly.

Then Giyuu finally calming down moaned more and more each time he shoved it in.
Sanemi shoving it in harder and faster each time.

"Could u handle that?"

Giyuu was about to faint, but then he felt something warm flow into his ass.

"Nghh~ ha~ that felt~ so good~" Sanemi moaning out.

Giyuu felt a rushing feeling of a second wave but this time he was going to splurt out aswell.
Sanemi jerked Giyuu's member off as fast he could and-
They both came. They came so much it went into Giyuu's face and Sanemi filled Giyuu's ass with it. Sanemi huffing and puffing took his large member and saw pools of it coming out.

"Hah~ hah~ hah~" exclaiming both Sanemi and Giyuu letting out their last moans.

"You feel so good~"

"Next time~ hah~ tomorrow?" Saying Sanemi in a breathy voice.

Giyuu on the verge of passing out said "sur-"

Finally collapsing on to the floor.

Note: I laughed so hard making this for some reason also why are you still reading... 🤨