Enemys to begin part 1.

Y/n- your name
H/n- his name
C/n- crush's name
E/n- enemy's name
Pg/n- popular girls name
Bsf/n- best friends name
Cbf/n- crush's best friends name

You woke up at 7:30 am. Late for school as usual. Not a surprise. You got out of bed and put on a hoodie. You went down stairs and to your surprise every one had left, including your brother who was almost always as late as you were. You got some breakfast and made a coffee before heading upstairs to get dressed. Today was cold, so a pair of comfy track pants and sneakers was the way to go. You brushed your teeth and put your perfectly straight, long brunette hair in a low messy bun.  Heading back downstairs in a rush, you couldn't find your keys. "Fuck" you thought to yourself. After searching all around the house you still couldn't find your car keys so you decided just to call an Uber. The Uber arrived a few minutes after and as you walked into school, tired as heck, you got your books from your locker and headed into first period just as the bell rang at 8:10 am. You took your seat and to your surprise bsf/n wasn't at school today. Everyone took their seats and the teacher began.

~time skip 8:15-9:30

The bell rang after what seemed like an eternity. As you walked out of the classroom, tired and hungry, and everyone pushing past you, you headed to your locker, looking at your shoes like they were the most interesting thong in the world. At this point, they were. After putting all your books away in your locker and collecting your phone from your bag, you could see all the popular girls walking towards you. It came to your surprise because you were the quiet kid at school, the smart one. As they walked past you one of them extended their long leg and it made you trip over. Right onto e/n. As you rubbed your chin in pain, e/n leans down and starts apologising. It was really weird, you thought to yourself, because normally e/n would just laugh and walk away. He helped you pick all your books up and held out his long veiny hand as a gesture to help you up. You looked up at his beautiful brown eyes. You guys made eye contact for a  few seconds before you looked down and quietly apologised. "Im so sorry-" you mumbled under you breath before getting cut off by e/n, who you weren't quite sure was your enemy as such anymore. "Hey its all good, it wasn't your fault. It was those goddamn bitches." You both quietly chuckled at his cussing. As you started to walk off he walked up behind you. "Hey, I'm having a party tonight at 8:00 if you wanted to come. A-and you can bring bsf/n as well if you want! I-I mean you don't have to. I-it was ju-" you cut him off. "Ill be there." He winked as you walked off.

~6:00
As you started getting ready for the party, all you could think about was e/n, who was now your crush, and his beautiful eyes and his strong veiny hands. As you were getting ready for the party you had stunning black eye shadow and a perfect wing with just the right shade of lipstick. You wore a tight black dress that defined your curves perfectly, but you also brought a hoodie and track pants in case. At around 7:30, you picked bsf/n up from her house and had a quick Maccas stop on the way to c/n house. In the car you told bsf/n everything that happened earlier today. The fall, the eye contact, every little detail. When you got to his house you knocked on the door and c/n answered. As he opened the door he was in trackpants and a hoodie but when you looked inside you didn't worry because every one else was wearing fancy clothes. When he opened the door you could see c/n mouth open a little. You gave a slight smile as he smirked. You guys walked in and c/n asked if we would like anything. "Do you guys want anything to eat or drink?" He asked with his charmingly low voice. "Um, no thanks. Bsf/n and I just had a light snack actually. Thank you though." You said with a smile. He smirked and said "ok, let me know if you two need anything." As he walked away you turned to bsf/n. "You look like a tomato." She said bluntly. You looked at her for a few seconds before you both started laughing. Soon after you and bsf/n had been hanging around, and you were in your spare clothes as it was getting late, pg/n stood in the middle of the room. "Guys, we should play spin the bottle!" She said with her annoying, loud voice. You agreed and so did c/n. You all sat around in a circle and decided who should go first. "I mean it is c/n house, so technically he should go first." Cbf/n said, and everyone agreed. "Oooo and the person it lands on has to straddle c/n for three rounds!" Now you were hoping more than ever that the bottle would land on you. C/n picked up a beer bottle and put it in the middle of the circle. It spun and spun as you buried your head into your knees. The bottle had landed and it was just absolute silence. Bsf/n poked you on the arm. You looked up and the bottle was on you. You let out a sigh and everyone chuckled, except for pg/n, of course. You stood up and walked over to the couch that c/n was sitting on, with a massive smirk across his face. You straddled over him, with your head buried into his neck. He got you by your thighs and wrapped your legs around his tight, slim body. You were sitting on him, still, even though it had been way more than three rounds. You shuffled around and all of a sudden... "ugh uh- y/n" c/n said quietly in your ear. "Sorry, I'm a bit heavy so its fine if you want me to get off-" you whispered back. "You're fine mi amor." He said planting a kiss on your cheek. You could now feel your cheeks turning bright red. You soon fell asleep in c/n arms, still straddling him. He stood up and placed you on the couch. Everyone had left and you and bsf/n were the only people left. You pretended to be asleep although you were really listening. "Hey, bsf/n, is it alright if y/n stays over the night?" He asked, how adorable. "Sure. Her mum thinks shes sleeping over at mine so ill pick her in the morning so her parents don't get too suspicious. I trust you, but if you ever lay one hand on her, I'll fucking smash you into the paving." She said with a vicious tone. "I would never, and thank you. For everything." He said in his dark voice. Soon after helping clean up, bsf/n left and went home, so that left just you two. He carried you upstairs and put you down gently on a bed and layed a nice warm blanket on top of you. He took of his shirt and put on a hoodie. After he put it on, he picked out another one, one he wore all the time, and walked over to his dresser, drenching it in cologne. He folded and put on top of the dresser. He layed on the bed, facing me. "I know you're not awake, but I just want you to know just how much I love you, because it a lot." He whispered. It was that moment you realised you were very, very lucky. "I love you way more." You whispered back in your sleepy voice. He pulled you by your waist and slammed you into his chest. You guys fell asleep.

When you woke up in the morning, he was still sleeping next you like a little baby. You played with his hair for a little while until he woke up. You guys got up at around 7:00. As you were about to walk downstairs, he handed you his hoodie, the one he drenched in his delicious cologne last night. Bsf/n came to pick you up. You guys were watching a movie in his living room, laying on his chest while he played with your hair. You guys got up and he straddled you outside until you got to the car and then he put you in the car, giving you one last kiss. You said goodbye and as soon as your best friend got in the car you both started screaming. "So?" Your best friend asked, waiting for a response, "he's all mine." I replied as I looked out the window thinking about how lucky I am.

Hope you enjoyed xx