"A war which continued through decades".

Tubbo was in his presidential room, and thinking about his different things when he heard a knock on the door. He opened the door, hesitant. Turns out, at the wrong time, it was Philza. "Hello, Tub-" Phil started but then stopped and Looked at Tubbo. He had his old Manberg suit on and his horns were fully grown. "Oh my Tubbo, you look so...Different" Phil continued. but then he saw Schlatt in Tubbo and said "We cannot have another Schlatt". Tubbo was afraid and then his sight was blacked out. when he awoke, he was in a 5 by 5 obsidian room. "Why am I in the prison, I didn't do anything". Tubbo said, shocked. 

Tubbo then heard that he was re-labelled as a new schlatt the next day. He looked out the bars of his cell and looked at his country and sighed. His eyes flooded with Tears as his country was blown up. but then suddenly, he heard a voice. It was....schlatt. 'Why was he there?'. Tubbo thought, sadly. But then he heard a couple of footsteps in the prison, or to be more specific nearest to his cell. It was Tommy and Schlatt. "Tubbo? Why are you in here?" Tommy said, concerned. Tubbo explained "It was your good-for-nothing Father, He put me in here because he believed that I was a "New Schlatt" because of my horns". Tommy sighed and let him out. 

Tubbo said "Thanks Tommy. Now, Time to get a certain blonde crow in prison". Tommy smirked. He had Wilbur's Jacket and beanie on him. Schlatt hugged Tubbo. "I am so sorry for blowing you up, Tubbo". Schlatt said, being genuine about this. "It is alright, I now know better then Following a psychopath with no sane opinion with anything named Wilbur Soot" Tubbo said, laughing when he said his personal opinion about Wilbur. Schlatt and Tubbo both laughed. "Well enough of the sappy family stuff, Don't we have a certain Crow to put in prison?". Tommy said, in which Schlatt and Tubbo nodded. 

The three went to the remains of L'manburg, Schlatt suddenly felt a glitch. He collapsed and awoke alive. Tubbo smiled, following by Tommy. The three smirked as Phil flew down. "Oh Philza... you don't know anything about me do you?". Tubbo smirked, as he spoke. Ranboo and Philza looked at Tubbo. Suddenly, Quackity smiled. "I knew you'd get out of the prison, Tee-bo". 

Tubbo smirked. "Of course, Mama". Tubbo spoke, still smirking. "isn't the rule 'schlatt's never give up'?". Schlatt said "yes, It very much is". Tubbo smiled at his dad and then looked at Phil, and then Ranboo. Quackity was on their side, obviously. Ranboo said" Wait I MARRIED A SCHLATT?". Tubbo said "yes?". Ranboo said "then I want a divorce". Tubbo smiled. "Gladly" Tubbo spoke, smirking. 

Ranboo frowned. Tubbo looked at his parents. They whispered "do it". Tubbo said"Well,It seems that I am back to my original name, which is Tobias Schlatt". Even Tommy didn't know this, so he looked at Tubbo, his eyes widened. Ranboo looked, Terrified. Tubbo smiled. "well, Philza. It seems that I am no-longer the me that we all know. and guess what?". Tubbo said. "What, Tubbo of Manberg?". Philza said. Tubbo went out of the way, letting Tommy speak. "My name isn't Tommy Minecraft anymore, It's now Theseus Soot". Tommy said, making Techno's eyes widen. 

Suddenly, they could all hear Wilbur. "He is my son now, Phil. I adopted him before I went Insane" Wilbur's voice flooded through the area. Philza was furious. "Why isn't anyone seeing that Theseus and Tobias are both Tyrants?". Phil shouted. "how DARE you call my older brother and my cousin that  their tyrants! Your a Tyrant yourself!". Fundy screamed, making Wilbur laugh. Phil was shocked. "how about you listen to yourself, Phil before telling every last fucking person that Theseus and Tobias are both tyrants? Learn the definition before calling them that!". Technoblade spoke. Tubbo was shocked, and then he looked at Tommy and then his parents.