Seeing stars: Intro

Tags: 

(Lesbian) (Space) (GxGxG) (Poly)

Warnings:

 This book contains: 

Swears.

Sex scenes (There will be a warning before them though for those who dislike this sorta stuff).

Graphic depictions of: Violence and or gory scenes.

Astronomical inaccuracies.

Engineering inaccuracies.

Medical inaccuracies.

Anatomical inaccuracies?

Ya know what. . .Lotta shit in this book is inaccurate. . .

This book is very much queer (In the lesbian way), Please kindly fuck right off with any kinda intolerant bullshit :)

That's about it. . .

World

In 2025 humanity decided to explore the stars yet again, Governments spent fortunes on organizations who made space craft, Trying to be the first to claim more planets.

For the first few years, It was a competition between countries to make settlements on our beloved moon, But by 2040 though, Humanity's technology had advanced to the point that the race was once again on, To explore the rest of the galaxy and beyond.

It was quite the race. . .Many countries pulled out ahead in said race only to be destroyed when eventually, The unthinkable happened, Humanity made contact with other life forms outside the reaches of our home galaxy.

Upon contact, Humanity was hostile towards the much more advanced beings.

Which had predictable results.

Space travel was set back for a multitude of years as the countries had to band together to keep from dying out as all out war broke out on earth.

For every alien humanity killed, The aliens killed four.

It took forever, But eventually, Through humanity's sheer crackhead determination, The Aliens went on the retreat.

Many (Correctly) speculate that the only reason we won was because we -As a species- were just so insane and uncaring towards harm that comes to ourselves and others around us so long as our kind survives, That they rather just not deal with us.

The harm caused to humanity was great, It took around four decades before we decided that the multiple years of slaughter wasn't nearly as bad as we remember and we should go back into space again!

After a few decades, Our story starts.

Characters:

Main character <3

First name: Daisy

Last name: Powell

Eye color: Navy blue

Hair color/Style: Black hair that falls to mid back, She tends to keep it up in a nice neat bun though

Height: 5' 8

Age: 19

Job: Junior medical attendant (Not an actual position, I know, But it is in this universe. It's their job to tend to the less critically wounded and take care of those the Senior medical attendants already have finished treating. In essence, They're doctors, Just the space version)

Species: Human

--⭐--⭐--

First name: Isabell

Last name: Howard

Eye color: Hazel

Hair color/Style: Brown hair that's kept in a pixie cut with bangs and the back of her head shaved (Think along the lines of the classic 'Masc lesbian' haircut or a slightly longer version of tomboy haircuts) 

Height: 5' 10

Age: 20

Job: Junior guard

Species: Human

--⭐--⭐--

First name: Phoebe 

Last name: Rosny

Eye color: Dark grey

Hair color/Style: Silvery white hair that falls to her shoulders, But due to lack of gravity, It tends to float around her head.

Height: 6' 9

Age: 19

Job: ???

Okay, Ya'll know since I added 'Species' to this that one'll not be human.

Species: ???

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Here we go. . .First lesbian story! Let's do this. . .

Anyways! Like always, Have a good day/night and find a better book! - fallen