~1~

JADE'S POV

I was sitting on the couch next to my two younger brothers

I was sitting on the couch next to my two younger brothers. I was trying to read a book while they were playing a super annoying and loud game. "Time to Die! Murder!" I roll my eyes at the game and sigh. I heard my dad come into the room. "I'm the biggest agent in Hollywood and you just pissed me off." I look at him and see he's on the phone. He had a broad game in his hands called chutes and ladders. I remember he and I would play this game all the time before we super-rich. Before my siblings were born. We would sit by the fireplace curled up in blankets and our pajamas and drink hot coco on a cold night. It was fun. I missed doing all of that. "and now I'll pull Brad Pitt from your movie!" He yelled into the phone again. "I'll pull Julia Roberts from your movie! I don't care Sandy!" Of course, he was talking to Sandy. "That's right you better back down." He sat down on the chair. "Have a good fourth of July alright love you too." I smile at my dad and he smiles back. "What's up kids," I sat on the edge of the couch and put my bookmark in my book. I sat it on the arm of the couch.

"Hey, Greggie, Kiethie?" Dad says to them. Screaming can be heard on the tv. "You ever heard of a game called Chutes and Ladders? Pretty awesome game." He says to them and they aren't paying attention. I roll my eyes. "Dad and I use to play all the time with mom." I say hoping to catch their attention. "yeah, Your sister loved it. I use to even play it as a kid." He says opening it up. I help him a bit. "Okay, What it is, is they give you a spinner. You spin and if you land on a ladder, you get to climb up the ladder." He says as he demonstrates on the game board. "If you land on a chute, you get to slide down the chute and start all over again." He says to them. I smile remembering all the fun times playing this game. "yeah what happens the winner gets a training bra?" Greg asked dad. Keithie looked at us. "yeah dad, that game sounds like it sucks." I sigh and turn to the screen. Why was this game so interesting to them? It looks so boring.

"No, I'm telling you this was the greatest game. Me and my buddies would play it on a winter day, we go down to the basement and drink hot chocolate." I was going to but in but Keithie beat me to it. "I wouldn't mind a hot chocolate right now." He called for the nanny. I saw dad looking a little upset that he couldn't get them off their game. He looks at me and I give him a soft smile. He smiles back. "Dude, you got to text her she's doing laundry," Greg told him. Dad sighed and the phone starts to ring. I touch his shoulder and got up to get some water I heard Greg talking about a bigger tv. The phone still ringing. I took a sip of my water and put the bottle on the counter. "Well, when you direct E.T. I'll get you one of those," Dad said back to him. I sighed and grabbed my book off the couch. "Will someone get the phone please!" Dad yells aloud. I went to get it but it stopped ringing. "Will you stop texting the Nanny? You know how gross it is for a kid to text his nanny." I go back to my water when Rita came in with the boy's stuff. "You text people all the time!" Keithie says to him. "I text people for my job! To pay for your texting!" I sighed and ran my hands through my hair. They are spoiled brats. I mean I love them I do but they take this life too seriously. "Hey, Rita who was on the phone?"

Dad asked her. "I don't know Mr. Feder uh Becky answered." The boys ask Rita if she was trying to poison them. I sighed for the fifth time today. "Oh my god." "I don't want to hear that come out of your mouth again," Dad says as he got up. I look out the window and see dads car driving on the grass. "Hey dad, Your car is..." Before I could finish it ran into the furniture. I put my book down and ran outside and the others follow me. I see Becky get out of the car and she came to us. "I didn't mean to it was an accident." Dad pulled her in for a hug. "I don't care, are you alright? What the heck were you doing?" He asked her. "I was trying to use the Navy." She says to him. "The Navy? What's the Navy?" I asked her. "The Navy in the car to ask it a question." I bit my lip. "You mean the navigation system, you idiot," Keithie says to her. I hit his arm. He rubs it and looks at me. "Relax," Dad says to us. "Some man called, he said your friend Coach Buzzer went to heaven. I was trying to Heaven for you on the Navy station so you could go visit him." My eyes went wide. I only met Coach Buzzer a couple of times. He taught me all I know about basketball.

"Yikes." Dad says as he stands up. "Who's your friend dad?" Becky asked him. "Uh, Coach Buzzer was someone very special and daddys' life." He looks at me and I smile. "Jade's too...go uh, drink some hot chocolate with these guys." He says to her and I grab her hand. We follow the others inside.

AIDEN'S POV

I was in the pool with dad, Bean, and Donna. We were playing around. I was holding Bean as he floated around in his inflatable. I would occasionally push him and pull him back. mom came out with the phone. "Eric Hon, It's your mom." She says coming down the steps. He wades over to her and tries to get out of the pool but puts too much pressure on it and it breaks. He fell out of the pool. Mom calls for him and then Donna follows after him on the floatie she was in. I follow shortly after with Bean who was giggling. "What is happening." I stood up and got both of the kids when I saw dad slip. I try to maintain my laughs. He managed to get up and grabs the phone from mom. Mom came to us and asked if we were alright. "yeah," I told her. She smiles at me. I look at dad and see his expression change. He looked at me.

He came over to us after getting off the phone. "Everything ok dad?" I asked him as I ran my hand through my hair. "Uh, coach Buzzer died. There is a funeral for him Friday." I hugged and he hugged me. I knew Coach he taught me a lot about basketball. He made me sign up for it. He was like another father to me.