your highness!

Angelina never thought she would EVER be where she is now. Glancing around at the beautiful walls and antiques, she watches as the other women group up and giggle. Rolling her eyes, she walks in another direction. She never been one of the girly girls, or ....to even have the chance to.

smiling when she sees the royal's family portrait, she crosses her arms scoffing a little. The prince himself looked to be a Pompas ass, who in fact probably didn't even tie his own shoes. giggling to herself she lets out squeal when she bumps into something hard.

"For fucks sake watch where you're going " she says rubbing her shoulder

hearing a whole bunch of gasps, her head snaps up. immediately her mouths drop open, and eyes widen. "Your highness I... I... oh god "

tilting his head to the side, Angelina notices a slight smirk on his lips. "Do tell miss......."

eyes widening, she stands up straight and hold out her palm " Angelina....Angelina sapphire "

hearing the other ladies giggle behind her, a scowl forms on her face.

"you're supposed to bow down to the prince Anglica does not offer your grimy hand " one of the other girls says, before bowing. " ...like this " 

crossing her arms Angelina's frown deepens, " firstly dimwit its Angelina not angelica, and I know what a bow is " 

"MISS ANGELINA!"

turning around she swears her eyes done bugged completely out at the sight of the queen. 

" I don't know where you came from young lady, but all the women here are held at a high standard. As one of you will be chosen to be my son's future queen. As the looks of it, I'll have to start right away with etiquette classes." says the queen,

biting her lip nervously she peeps at the prince who gives her a small smile, grinning she turns back to the queen and squares her shoulders.

"Now if all you ladies will please get up to your rooms and prepare for dinner that will be lovely, I have taken it upon myself to assigning a person stylist and assistant to each of you, now shoo, away you go."

blowing out a breath of relief Angelina slowly follows behind the other girls.