Fantastic Foursome At Hogwarts!

Letters from Hogwarts!
Quinn’s P.O.V
“Quinn, come down. We have to talk about something.” My parents call. My eyes widen as I sit up straight in my bed. What did I do now, I thought to myself. I quickly get to my feet and hurry along the carpeted floor. My socks slide around the corner to the stairs and run down.
“Um, yeah Mum?” I ask stopped at the last step with my hand and the wood railing. I look at my parent’s worried faces. My mom looks terrified and my dad is a mix of worried and something else? “What’s wrong with you guys?”
“Come sit down, it is really important.” Dad says gesturing to the couch. As I walk over my parents stare like I’m a murderer and I killed their child. My dad takes a seat on the chair beside the couch, while my mum sits on the other side of the couch, farthest away from me.
“You have a letter.” My mum says. She pulls out a little white envelope for behind her.
“Oh who is it from?” I ask sliding down on the couch towards her. My eyebrows rise as she flinches back. “Mum what’s wrong? You’re acting like I’m a monster or something.” She passes the envelope to me and then gets up and walks over to the fire place across the room. I look down at the letter to see,
Miss, Quinn Bentley
42 Owen Street
Newfoundland , Canada
In beautiful cursive writing. I flip it over to see what looks like harden hot wax. It has four boxes with an animal in each one. Ones a snake, other ones a griffin, bottom right one is a raven, and the last ones is a badger. It has a H in the middle. I rip it open , not being able to withstand my curiosity. I unfolded the letter and read:
Hogwarts School Of Witch Craft and Wizardry
Headmaster: Harry Potter
(Order Of Merlin, First Class, Grand Sorc., Chf. Warlock. Supreme Mugwump, International Confed. Of Wizards.)
Dear, Miss Bentley,
We are pleased to inform you that you have been accepted at Hogwarts School Of Witchcraft and Wizardly. Please find enclosed a list of all necessary books and equipment.
Term begins on September 1. We await your owl by no later the July 31.
Yours sincerely,
Minerva McGonagall
Deputy Headmistress
My heart starts to race. I look up to my mother to see tears in her eyes.
“Is this some kind of joke?” I ask. My mom covers her mouth with her hand trying to cry. I look back over to my dad, red faced and pissed.
“I’m a wizard?”

Emma’s P.O.V.
I look up from my open Charms book to my door.
“Come in.” I answer to the knocking. My dad slides in and walks over to take a seat on my puffy purple bed.
“Hey kiddo,” He smiles. “I have some really great news.” He says while rubbing his hands together. He has this proud look and its glowing from his face.
“What is it dad?” I spin around from my desk to look him face to face.
“You got your letter!” He almost screams. My eyes go wide as he pulls it out from his back pocket. I let out a little shriek before running into his arms. Finally everything that I have been studying and reading about for years is finally going to happen! I got to go to Hogwarts!
“now, there is a problem.” He says grabbing my arms. “Your mother, she doesn’t want this to happen. She doesn’t want you to go. But you want to, don’t you?” He says looking into my eyes.
“yes, yes I do! I’ve been reading about it for.. like ever! Please dad, I have to go! I have to go to Hogwarts!” I plead. “Dad, I have too.” He nods.
“Go talk to her, I have to get ready for work. I’m so proud of you.” He smiles before hugging me tightly. I turn away from him and bolt down stairs. I run through my living room, and into the kitchen.
“MUM!” I yell running into the room. “Mum I got my letter!” I start dancing around the kitchen. No one can stop my happiness right now!
“To bad you’re not going.” She says not even looking up from her new paper. I completely freeze.
“Mother, its Hogwarts. I have to go. What else have I been studying for?” I say spinning around to face her.
“Nope, you really don’t have to go. You can just ignore your powers and live like a normal person, like, myself.” She looks up smiling with her glasses on her nose showing off her brown eyes.
“You don’t understand-“
“Yes, I obviously don’t. I am a muggle. Of course I don’t. I don’t want to. You are not going, and that is FINAL.” She screams. I stumble backwards trying not to tear up. I turn around and run away from.. her.
“STUPID MUGGLE!” I turn around on the stairs and scream back at her.
I push through my bedroom door and fall onto my bed. My mind is racing. I got my letter, and now I can’t go? This can’t be happening! I turn to look at my door, a huge trunk come rolling through the doorway.
“Dad?”
“Pack your trunk, I sent your owl a month ago, I didn’t want to give you your letter till now. We have a week to get all your things. It’s time for my baby girl to get out of Alberta and to Hogwarts!”

Valerie’s P.O.V
“GOOD JOB VAL!” My father yells while clapping his hands. I turn to look at him and curtsy. I start to twirl my wand in my hand “Now, see that deer?” He asks pointing off into the woods. I smile and nod.
“Know what spell to use?” His wicked smile is spread across his hard face.
“Of course I do.” I skip over to the center of the field.
“Immobulus!” I yell and wave my wand. The deer freezes in its place. “Tada.” I smile. My dad starts clapping again like he always does when I get a spell right.
“Maybe, one day I will teach you the Imperio curse.” He says sliding his arm across my shoulders. “But first, your letter.” He hands me my first ever, Hogwarts letter. I rip it out of his hands and open it.
“Yes! Of to Hogwarts I go.” I smirk.

Vanessa’s P.O.V
“Vanessa! Honey come down!” I almost here my mom scream. I roll off my bed and walk down stairs. I see my mom running her hand through her hair and my dad grinning ear to ear. My brother is sitting on the floor playing with some Lego.
“Butt face.” He says as I enter the room.
“Wanker.” I spit back. My mom frowns at me. “Why are you so happy?” I ask looking over to my dad.
“You, your different from us.” He says still with that huge smile on his face.
“Tell us something we don’t know.” Adam laughs from behind us.
“Shut it ass face.” I snarl. “Dad, seriously, what are you talking about?” I laugh. I watch as he slides a little white envelope my way. It says:
Vanessa Edwards
72 Harper Avenue
Ottawa Canada
“Its your Hogwarts letter.” My dad smiles at me. “ There is a witch in the family!” He says getting onto his feet and running over to me.
“I’m a witch?"

(A/N So this is my friend and I's Hogwarts/HarryPotter/FantasticFoursome story :) So I hope you like it!!! )