𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 6

⤅⤅⤅⤅⤅⤅⤅⤅⤅⤅⤅⤅⤅♤⤅⤅⤅⤅⤅⤅⤅⤅⤅⤅⤅⤅⤅⤅

You woke up to the sound of Toji's loud ringtone, which the owner of the phone was too knocked out to hear.

"This bitch..." Reaching towards it with a groan, you picked it up half expecting yourself to throw it out the window.

"Hello? Why are you calling at the ass crack of dawn?" Your voice was hoarse from the events of the night before, and your lower back was sore so you weren't trying to be friendly.

"I'm Toji's girlfriend, who the hell are you bitch?" Oh it was one of those. Due to your arrangement, you were always picking up calls from Toji's ghetto ass partners and this was no exception.

It didn't bother you in the slightest though because their reactions were always so funny.

"Whoops, sorry about that. Do you need him?" You changed your tone of voice which caused the person on the other end of the phone to scoff.

"Yeah you should be, answer my fucking question." Woah this one was feisty. "I'm Y/N of course! Nice to ...meet you." You were struggling  to hold back your laughter.

"An irrelevant side hoe I assume." Taking a glance at your wedding ring, you giggled a little. "I personally wouldn't call myself that but okay."

You weren't about to fight her for her mistake. It's not like she knew what your husband was truly about. She was one of like 30 and you didn't want to hurt her dignity more than she already had herself.

"Let me get him for you though." You turned over, now lightly slapping your husbands chest to wake him up.

"What the hell do you want?" Toji spoke without opening his eyes, his hand now holding yours to stop you from hitting him.

"Not much, your girlfriend called though! She seems a bit upset." The person on the phone scoffed once again, "Of course I am. Some unknown ass bitch just answered my boyfriend's phone like I'm not his main."

...awky!!

You held your hand up to the light, now playing with the ring on your finger. "Which one?"

A noise of shock came from the phone as you burst out laughing, "Ain't no way!"

Toji shifted, now glaring at you for interrupting his sleep for something as useless as this. "Mama's, which one?"

Wow, you knew your husband had hoes but damn. Bitches are falling at his feet and looking crazy for a fully married man. This was too funny, "What's your name sweetie?"

The least you could do was be nice to her, she didn't know what she was getting into.

"Angie." Her voice was a lot softer than before.

"She said her name is Angie." Toji groaned loudly while rolling his eyes, "Tell that bitch I'll get to her later, annoying ass. Call me one more time I dare you-"

"WOAH!" You quickly interrupted before Toji could break the poor girl's heart anymore.  "Sorry about him Angie, my husband gets a bit crazy in the morning."

You were definately going to scold him once Angie hung up. "No, I'm sorry for being this embarrassing."

Well at least she had sense. "Tell Toji I'll lose his number. He can go find another bitch to fuck around with. Sorry you're married to him..."

...ewoh....

The sound of the phone hanging up was heard and you punched Toji real good. "You can't be calling other females bitches like that. Do you call me that behind closed doors?"

Toji began to roll his eyes again before you hit him another time, "Roll them bitches one more time and you're sleeping on the park bench."

You sat up, looking out the window to see a very clear sky as Toji lazily rolled out of bed. "Okay I'm sorry, next time I won't call a bitch a bitch. If anything I was just stating what I was seeing-"

"Bro...Anyways." You sighed before turning towards him with a mischievous smile. "Was she hot at least? Mei Mei has been acting crazy and I'm tryna find other women to put on my roster."

Toji smirked, "Hell yeah. Fat from the back with a pretty face."

You were going to get her insta later. She apologized for her disrespect and all is fair in the game of having good sex so there were no problems here.

"Y/N you should make me breakfast, except you do it while only in an apron." Toji walked behind you, slapping your ass before walking towards the bathroom.

"Nah, I'll make breakfast but I actually got stuff to do today." You had a meeting planned with the adorable mailman. You'd seen him eyeing you before and he was attractive so you asked him for his contacts.

At least he knew you were married so Toji calling wouldn't scare him.

"I'll clear the house then. Might as well go find another hoe to replace Angie." Toji then shut the bathroom door, leaving you to get dressed and go downstairs.

For breakfast today you were going to prepare your personal favourite, blueberry pancakes. That shit slapped in the morning and they were easy to make.

Pulling out the ingredients, you got to work, diligently making the batter and frying them on the sizzling pan. Toji was very lucky to have you as a wife.

"Smells like I'mma gain weight." Speaking of Toji, he came down the stairs shirtless, with a towel rubbing against his damp hair.

"Yeah, just shut up and eat." You put two servings of 3 pancakes onto plates and dropped his infront of him, quickly decorating your own with syrup and butter.

"Rude." Toji plopped himself into his chair before following suit and cutting up his food. "At least they're good." He scarfed his food down happily. If there was one thing you could do, it was cooking. When you were in the mood he ate real good.

Wow... this bitch.

You ignored him, finishing your own food and putting your dishes in the sink, "These dishes will be right here for you to do." There was no way you were going to wash dishes after cooking. Toji could do them before he left.

"Yeah yeah, I'll do them right now and then I'm going hoe hunting." stretching as he got up, Toji made his way to the sink, quickly washing both yours and his dishes before going back up the stairs and fully dressing himself.

"I'll see you later, don't take to long with him because I will not apologize if I interrupt." And he was gone.

You stuck your middle finger up in the direction of the front door, knowing damn well he couldn't see it.

That guy could be such a little shit sometimes.

After that you spent an hour lounging around before finally deciding to get dressed. It wasn't like this was a date or anything so you put on a breast cropped hoodie and a sports bra as well as some comfy but cute shorts.

glancing at the clock, you noticed it was time for your guest to arrive so you made your way downstairs only to be met by a knock.

Opening the door, you smiled happily at the man in front of you, moving aside so you could let him in.

He was dressed in a similar comfy manor to you, with a black sleeveless turtleneck and some grey sweats. The only uncasual thing about him were the flowers in his hand that were arranged in an excellent bouquet.

"Hope I'm not late." He shyly smiled back, entering your house with caution. "I wasn't sure if i'd need to bring something..." Carefully handing the flowers to you, the man stepped further into your house.

How cute.

——————————-
back from the dead... whoopsie 😍 can you guys guess who just came in?