5 years Apart-I

[SIGNAL]

It was night time and a sound of metal clashing in the road were heard through the crowded street where people bought their everyday needs or so called market.

"Give me that back you stupid DAMN BRAT!!!!" a man,or at least look like a man shouted, running after the person who stole his wallet back in the market.Pushing or shouting the bystanders to get away from his way.

He slowly losing sight of the person as it run so fast even with the huge chains clung to its feet.He can't even see it's face since it wears black robe and hide it's face with the hood.

"HAHAHA catch me if you can old man" the person shouted as it sprinted away leaving him no sight of the snatcher.
He dramatically fall on the ground and look at the direction where the snatcher's went.

"My whole month of expenses was gone"he cried and decided to report it through the police.

°°°°

"Finally,I could buy milk for Alisha and some clothes and foods for my self"the person who just earlier stole a wallet said.

Looking for nerby baby store and to it's luck,it found one and bought 3 boxes of baby formulas,2  packs of diapers and went to search for clothes and foods.After having it's little shopping,it was about to go home when a sound of space police sirens were heard through the street.

"Ohh shit"the person said as it finish eating the apple and have to detour and run through the middle of the forest and found a very dark cave with a huge boulder that covering the entrance.

It walk through it and pulled a not to big boulder besides it and found a hole in it.

It went through inside and walk a head further and find a baby girl sleeping soundly on its wood crib  as the person smiled and drop it's things in a small table and took off it's robe revealing a feminine figure within 5'3 inches tall and it's long black silk hair fall through her waist and it's blue ocean eyes stared at the little bundle sleeping.

She then grab some bottles and prepare a warm milk for the baby and test it by touching and she nod to her self when it's warm enough for her.

"Alisha,big sis is here"she said caressing the little baby's cheeks and as a cue the baby's black onyx eyes open as it started to cry as she laugh lightly and took the baby out of the crib and give her the bottle and drink it.

"Sorry I took so long to get back home.It was hard to get that's alien wallet since he always was surrounded with another aliens"she said to the little bundle as it blink and look at her.

"Do you know how glad I am when I found you in the forest last year?I was alone that time and then god gave me you,and I won't  forgive your damn parents who just throw you away you know?"she said as the baby fall back asleep after drinking her milk and she put her back on her bed.

She then walk through her little table and eat her food and place her clothes in the corner after and sleep on the ground with her tattered mattress and wrapped herself with the blanket and tried to sleep when her watch suddenly glitch and electrified her.

"Arghhh.What wrong with you?"she winced  in pain and shake of her watch as it return to it's ticking sound.She sigh and turn off the lamp and closed her eyes hoping for sleep to eat her but the chains on her feet prevented her as it makes sound when she turns,so she just stared at the cave's ceiling and thought of nothing.

°°°

"~Beep~ ~Beep~~-----------"

"Commander,I received a strange signal and it disappears shortly"a humanoid alien said from his seat,his eyes were fix on the computer Infront of him as he was busy typing something.