Underwear Prank (6)

MELO'S POV 😈

"Wassup gang, today I'm finna be pranking Y/n back since she wanna do that little lame ass only fans prank on me. Imma act like I had another girl in the car. I bought some underwear from walmart and I asked my cousin to spray some of her perfume in here."I say.

"So I'm finna go pick her up from her parents house then we finna head back to the crib."I say.

———————-PRANK TIME——————-

YOUR POV💋

"Hey baby."I say getting in the car then realize something is off. "Hey baby."He says back. "You had your someone else in the car?"I ask. "Yeah my cousin, why?"He asks.

(The cousin is a girl btw if you ain't caught on yet😭)

"Cause it smell like perfume in here and the seat is moved differently."I say adjusting the seat back to how I like it. "Awe, my bad."He says. "You should buy us somethin to eat."I say smiling. "Ight, what you wanna eat?"He asks. "Portillos."I say. "Ight."He says.

—————5 minutes into the ride—————

"Shit where my wallet at."He says patting his pants pockets. "Bruh you left yo wallet?"I ask. "I had it when I got in the car."He says pulling the car over into some random parking lot.

"Can you help me find it?"He asks. "Yeah."I say unbuckling my seatbelt. I get out the car to help him look around on the driver side. "Check in between the seats."He tells me.

I do as he says and as I'm looking in between the seats I find a ugly ass pair of cheap ass underwear. "LaMelo."I say in a annoyed but confused tone. "Yeah?"He answers.

"Who you had in this car?"I ask. "My cousin, why?"He asks. "You let yo cousin borrow your car somethin?"I ask "No."He says. "Then who else you have in this car?"I ask. "Nobody, why you keep askin me that?"He asks.

"LaMelo, I'm about to hit you bro. Who you have in this car?"I ask again getting fed up now because it obvious someone else was in the car other than me and his cousin.

"Nobody else was in the car. Why you trippin?"He asks. I take a deep breath. "Who fuckin ugly ass underwear are these in your car then?"I ask picking them up with caution then throwing them at him.

"Baby those are yours."He says. "Nigga no the fuck they are not. I don't wear that ugly ass brand."I say. "Baby you wore these a while back, remember?"He says.

"LaMelo, are you dumb I would know if they were my fucking underwear or not and them ugly things are not my underwear."I say. "Then who else underwear's could these be?"He asks.

Bruh is this man dumb?

"I don't know you tell me, LaMelo. Who you had in this car?"I ask again. "Nobody."He says. I look at him with a blank face. "Bro take me back to my parents house."I say getting back in the car and rolling my eyes.

"Why?"He asks. "Because you keeping saying you didn't have anyone else in your car and it's obvious that you did because who else underwear would that be if they're not mine? Then you keep lying about it."I say. "But I'm not lying."He says. "Bro, take me back to my parents house."I say starting to grow angrier.

"Baby."He says. "Don't call me fuckin baby since yo ass wanna go out and fuckin cheat and shit. Know what I ain't even finna ride with you."I say getting out the car and starting to walk off.

"Baby it's a prank."He says walking over to me. "No the fuck it's not."I say moving away from him. "Yes it is come look."He says grabbing my arm. "LaMelo I swear if that camera don't got at least 15 minutes of recording imma beat yo ass."I say.

"Bro just come look."He says walking me back to the car. He shows me that the camera a has been recording. "See."He says. I don't say anything and just get back in the car and buckle my seat and get on my phone.

"Yeah, quiet now. Gotch yo ass."Melo says laughing to himself. "Bruh come on and take me to get my food."I say. "I hope y'all enjoyed this video of me getting Y/n ass back. Comment, like and subscribe."Melo says ending the video laughing and putting all up in my face.

AN: Sorry I've been gone for so long, I went on vacation then came back home with fuckin wack ass covid and had to quarantine myself but anyways how y'all doin?😁