Social Butterfly~

Y/N is a cheerful girl with a loving family and caring friends she is also an excellent student and excels in her studies.She has a great passion and love for Science and Arts.But the only thing weird about her is that she always wear a face mask. No one knows the actual reason.

She is also the Vice-President of the science club and has three best friends Taiju, Yuzuriha and Senku. She and senku are like partners in crime.Senku never performed any experiments without Y/N's help. Actually he too likes having her around.

Y/N always admired Senku and as time passed her admiration slowly but gradually started to become Love~
She always blushs when Senku compliments her.

Y/n Pov:

I just arrived back home when I recieved his call....President Senku called me at his home to talk about our new experiment.

Y/n: Ah,Its was such a long day! I am tired.

(My phone starts ringing)

Y/n: Huh? A call, I wonder who is calling me?Oh, its President Senku!

(Picks up the call)

Y/n: Hello, Yes President Senku!

Senku: Ah, Y/n! Can you come to my house? I want to have a talk with you about our new experiment.

Y/n: Yes, When should i come, President Senku?

Senku: I have told you many times before no need to just call me President-Senku, at least call me Senku outside school. Oh and come right now if you can.

Y/n: Yes, Senku.If you don't mind, can I arrive in about half an hour?

Senku: Yeah yeah, whatever.

Y/n: Okay, i will be there. Bye!

Senku: Bye.

"I was feeling tired a minute ago but now I am all refreshed? And why was my heart beating so fast when i was talking to President Senku?" I calmed myself down and started to think for a logical reason: " Maybe I am tired from all that walking and just returned, so that must be the reason! Hmm, I need to go refresh myself and then head to his place.

After I was refreshed I head to president's place.

Byakuya-san opened the door.

Byakuya: Oh Hello, Y/n dear!

Y/n: Good Evening, Byakuya-san! Can you inform me that where President-Senku is?

Byakuya: Oh, Yes yes. He is in his room.

Y/n: Thank you!

Byakuya: You're welcome, dear. Have fun.

After that I reached President Senku's room and knocked on the door and asked politely :" President, Its me, Y/n. May I enter?". Senku replied :"Yeah yeah, come in".

Senku's Pov:

I was working on my experiment's materials when I heard the door knocking and someone said :" President, Its me, Y/n. May I enter?".It was Y/n. I replied :"Yeah yeah, come in".

Y/n: Good Evening, President!

Senku: (sighs) I told you many times before. Call me Senku while we are not in School at least.

Y/n: I am terribly sorry about it,Senku!

Senku: Fine. Now lets get to work.

Y/n: Yes, let's start!

Y/n is a great artist so I let her work on the models and the diagrams. I instructed her and she started to work on it. I was working when I noticed that Y/n was still wearing that same mask. I was curious about why she was wearing it? I just shrugged it off and tried to concentrate on my work but I was just too curious. I spoke....

Senku: Y/n, Can I ask you something?

Y/N's Pov:

President Senku spoke and said "Y/n, Can I ask you something?" I was a bit confused because mostly president knows everything so,I wonder what he wants to ask.

Y/n: Of course!

Senku: Why do you wear a mask on your face?

I panicked at his question and tried to dodge it.

Y/n: Senku, what do you think about the design?

Senku: Don't try to dodge my question!

Y/n: ( in mind) Oh no! How did he know?!(spoke) I..... I....I-um

I began to stutter but then, Senku looked in my eyes with loving and concerned eyes. Those eyes...... they had so much emotion in them. I never saw such loving eyes. He calmly said.

Senku: Come on, Y/n. Take off this mask. I want to see your face.

Senku talked to me in such a way that I could not refuse and I blushed at this but I cannot refuse him. So, I slowly but gradually took off my mask.

After I took my mask, Senku looked surprised or shocked, happy, confused, flustered? His expression was not clear.

Senku's Pov:

Y/n took off her mask slowly and what I saw left me speechless.

Senku: Y/n.......You.......you.....

To be continued....

(Hello my dear readers, this is my first time writing a fanfic. If you like this story I will continue this series for you people. I hope you have a nice time and enjoy reading my stories.
Till then, Thank you very much and good night)