feelings

I have a crush on a boy.That boy is finney blake.my bestfriend.That i go to school with staring at him all day.Its almost an obbsestion.

I woke up to Robin (my other bestfriend) knocking on my door waiting to walk to school with me. "y/n Robins here!" my mum shouted up the stairs. "shit! I'm late" I got ready for school running down the stairs "you took your time" Robin teased me.

Time skip (at school)

"Ooo y/n Finns eye fucking you" Robin teased shoving my shoulder.He knew about my crush he knew before I even told him. I look over to him he quickly looks away acting like he wasn't staring at me. "hey finn wanna sit with us y/ns annoying me?" I give Robin an angry look, he just smirked at me. Finn came over and he was just talking to Robin not even acknowledging my existance and I spoke up telling Robin "shut up nobody even cares about that movie! Now help me do this work instead of chit chatting like it's a mother's meeting" I shouted "you remind me of your mother y/n" Robin tutted finn looked at me and laughed at me telling Robin off. I looked at him we made eye contact I got lost in his eyes. Robin spoke up making us break our eye contact "omg look finn you and y/n both like each other now makeup and kiss instead of drooling over each other it's weird!" robin exclaimed "wait what!" me and finn both said at the same time. Making us both blush "finn said he liked you and you like finn now kiss" Robin laughed as he stood up leaving us alone.

We both stared and the floor then finn spoke up "I always thought you liked Robin not me so I didn't say anything and all this time you liked me back for years?!" finn said "yeah" I whispered "so what now" I asked awkwardly finn moved to my side of the table. He sat down stiff like he was uncomfortable "now this" he muttered lifting his hand to tuck my hair behind my ear then grabbed both sides of my face keeping eye contact with me the whole time. Then leaned in closing the gap between us as we kissed his body relaxed into my touch like he melted into my touch. We broke the kiss we both looked over to see a very happy Robin. He walked over "so finney boy what's happening she like you back?" he asked finn smirking "She's my girlfriend now right y/n?" finn asked confidently "yeah I am" I smiled admiring his face "finn this your chance to get laid" Robin whispered and winked at finn "ROBIN ARELLANO!" I shouted "that's my que" Robin said to finn walking off.

To be continued...