Day 1 - Kicked out.

Pre thoughts: Hello! I do not own most of the art in this book, unless I say otherwise assume the art ISN'T mine! Please and thank you, all the art is credited to the original artists, I don't know the original artists for I found these images on Google and Pinterest. The POV will be stated at the top of the paragraph, and It's written in different pronouns, Collie/Jackie is genderfluid in this! And now, onto the Episode!!!
{Collie/Jackie's POV:}

               It was super late once I got home, but I knew as soon as I heard my name being screamed over the television.. I'd never be going into that house ever again. I hesitantly headed towards the living room and knocked on the wall to let my parents know I was home, of course they were displeased and began to yell louder, this time at me.

"Are you out of your mind child?! Can't you see we're busy here?!" Ms. Retha screamed, dramatically flailing her arms.
"You don't speak to MY daughter like that you witch!" Dad defended me.

I never had a good relationship with my step-mother, I didn't have a perfect relationship with my actual mother either though, seeming as I didn't even know her to begin with. After Dad defended me they continued going back and forth and I just headed to my bedroom for the very last night. I dug through my closet and found my old travel duffle bag, Dad got it for me incase we ever got to go camping like he promised 2 months before marrying Ms. Retha, we still haven't gone camping, 'But I suppose this is like camping! Just without my dad and y'know... forever.' I thought to myself. Only really hoping to raise my spirit.
               I packed some things, clothes , a portable solar powered charger, my phone, a sketchbook, a few pencils some lead some traditional, envelopes, envelope seals, a letter opener, box cutter, some snacks, money I had saved up from my part-time job I was going to have to quit. Since that required a stable housing and internet.. An odd key on a chain, purely for decoration but It made me feel safe when I was the most stressed so I decided I'd take it with me just in case, an essential first aid kit, just in case! I might be childish for bringing my stuffed bear I quickly and gently pushed into the bag, but It was for my corrupted childhood for god's sake! I hid the duffle bag and got ready for bed. Changing into some comfortable pajamas and dove into bed. 'Tomorrow morning won't be easy ..'  The last thing I thought before bringing the blanket to my shoulders and drifting to sleep.
          Before I heard a giggling of what seemed to be a little girl? I pushed off the blanket as the cool wind hit my skin making goosebumps crawl all over. No matter that I looked out my window to see a little seemingly beat-up girl and a puppy.? I hopped out my window, slowly sliding along the roof tiles and into a soft bush. When I emerged from the green shrubbery I didn't see them anymore, 'Odd..'  I thought as I climbed out and looked around the perimeter of the estate, but I didn't see anyone.. anything. That is until a slim, lanky hand grabbed my shoulder tightly and. . .

 BEEP, BEEP, BEEP, BEEP, BEEP,
I slapped the alarm clock and shot up out of bed, half panicking from the dream and the sudden CRASH of a potted plant from downstairs. I sat up and walked over to my closet, I grabbed a simple plain black T-shirt and some jeans (WITH POCKETS) and pulled the hidden duffle bag to the base of my window before walking downstairs to see what my parents were up to.

"I'M DONE!! YOU DEAL WITH THAT MISTAKE ALL ON YOUR OWN YOU HORRIBLE EXCUSE FOR A PARENT!" I heard this and immediately thought it was Ms. Retha, but when I was down the stairs and saw her as she slowly turned to me, tears filling her eyes I felt the most guilty for her than I ever had for my father. I ran down stairs without thinking and hugged her.

"I-I'm so sorry d-dear hic I-I never meant to hurt you.." She choked on her tears as she hugged me. I just squeezed tighter and nuzzled her.

"I know you can't afford to keep this house running AND take care of me, I'll be okay. Go settle the divorce and get as much as you can.. mom." I softly smiled and looked up at her shocked expression, I only said this to make her feel better but It looked like it worked so I could just leave. I already knew as soon as the shock from the disappearance of my father this whole nice act would disappear quicker than a blink. She nodded and headed out the door, as soon as it shut I dropped the fake smile I had been wearing, I went to my room to wait on the engine to her car rumble and take the car far off. As soon as it drifted off I grabbed an over-coat with a hood and pulled it over my head, before hopping out the window for the very last time. 

                I don't remember how far I ran, just enough to find the perfect camping spot, based on the greener grass and flowers in a suspicious formation swayed with the wind, dancing with it. I sat down and gently wrapped the bite I got from a snake when travelling through the forest past the Unity Mansion, Applying cream and securing the cloth with a wrap snuggly tied around my forearm. I got up and set up my tent, storing my sleeping bag, duffle bag, and my cellphone inside the tent. I travelled into the forest to collect sticks, rock and flint for a fire. 

After collecting all of the necessary supplies I heard a rustle in the bushes when I stopped at my tent and dropped the things so I could look around and be alert if something came charging at me, after a few minutes when nothing happened I shook it off and assumed it was the wind but I could only feel a pair of eyes watching me from the wooded area, a low grumble I again brushed off since it was quiet. After a few hours of sitting and reading by the fire I put it out and got ready for bed, cuddling up to the warmth of the sleeping bag and closed up tent I fell asleep with my stuffed animal..

Little did I notice the "purely for decoration" key glowing softly and the outside wasn't the complete same.. not anymore, I wasn't alone there anymore.

_____________________________________

A/N: Hello! This whole thing came to be about 1187 words, Including this little blurb down here! I'm finally getting around to writing again- but whenever I have the energy and get the habit of following the schedule I laid out for myself a long time ago. Have an amazing Day/night/evening! Mwah!