L I W A N A G

Liwanag Series

****

The Liwanag Series is now being presented to you. Its purpose is to motivate and encourage people at every stage of their journey so that they may keep moving forward. The path of life is not always straightforward. In addition, we think that each person has their own source of illumination.

You will find out how life was supposed to be and how love can persevere through all of the sufferings in each of the stories. The light that may be given to us by every one of our loved ones. This is inspired to Ben&Ben songs and it will provide a significant experience that has the potential to offer us the strength to hang on to our aspirations, our lives, and our path.

***

This is an epistolary collaboration between eight great writers who want us to know that even when the day ends, our light will continue to be extraordinary in every manner.

You can check their account for more updates.

Liwanag Series #1: Turned Into Regrets by amusesairamention a user

Liwanag Series #2: Mahiwaga by archineley

Liwanag Series #3: Panaginip by bluenriz

Liwanag Series #4: Coming Home to You by orngemlk

Liwanag Series #5: Maybe the night by itscaeryxe

#6: Sweetest Mistake by cryden_astraea

Liwanag Series #7: Isang tingin mo lang by aeratesha

Liwanag Series #8: Habang Buhay by @Soul4ce

***

Author's Note

Expect loopholes, typos and grammatical errors as you continue reading this epistolary. Also I'll be updating Habang Buhay when I have free time, school is coming papers are waving. But anyways I hope you like this story of mine, may this masterpiece gives you the scent of daffodils.

***
All Rights Reserved.
©2022
Soul4ce

Date Started: 8/18/22
Date Ended: –