!Red!

I got up from the bus crash, seeing everyone down on the grass. "Wah...?" I say with a confused tone. Just for that, I look besides me... seeing one of my classmates getting dragged away from the bus. I was going to get up, but a sharp small object was forced into my muscle. "Augh!" I say but my tone soon wears off...  

I wake up, "o-oh... you're awake!" a quiet voice says. I look up startled, "WHO THE HELL ARE YOU!?!? WHERE AM I". The big-eyed person replies with a cup over my mouth. "shhhh! They will hear you!!!". I look to the side, sighing. "Where the hell am I? and where is my classmates..." well... they are around here.... but it's not safe for you!" it says. "Why the hell do you care if it's not safe for me?". I say looking at him with my eyebrow slowly going up to my forehead. "Well.... uhm-" I cut him off, never mind I don't even want to know... just- just get me outta here please." I say with a desperate tone in my voice, along with little cracks. "I can't let you leave! I mean... again unless you want to like... get eaten by the others... I don't want that! your different than the other people out there, I NEED you!!! I'm sosonsosoo SOOO! lonely! don't leave me here alone. please?". I look at him, "you barley even know me? and i barley even know you?!?! Why should I stay?".  It looks at me with its big eyes. Trust me... dont go out there.."                                                                     

                                "N-" i was cut off by another pain in my neck from a shot                                                        

                                                                  "Till next time Y/N"

(((this is more of a intro.. i hope you sufferd enough