The void

I knew something was wrong when I awoke to nothing. No sounds, no light, just a empty void surrounding me with no end in sight. The last memory I had was falling asleep to the sound of my TV in the background playing my comfort sports anime, which was unsurprisingly enough called haikyuu. I suppose I could have just died in my sleep, lack of food and sleep deprivation can do that to a person. I just never though i would end up that way.

As I'm laying there in the dark, I can here a laugh. If I wasn't so weirded out by the sound I probably would have felt like someone was being condescending to me. I can't see anyone but I know they are there. "Of course I'm being condescending human, you died because you couldn't even keep yourself alive", "what the-!??!" I freaked out for a second because that came out of nowhere, like the hell. "Well now I'm hearing voices in my head, hahahaha! I guess I'm proving my brother right, with me being a bit crazy". As I'm having a little moment to myself and my depression I see a bit of light in the distance, growing closer every second. "That's where you're going next human, maybe you can survive longer this time around".

The light is growing brighter as i'm trying to come to terms with what this weird voice from nowhere is saying, and then suddenly I'm out in a room full of light, a room that's so cold with the only warmth being a warm pair of hands and arms pulling me to them. I see a beautiful woman smiling down at me. "Мой малыш такой милый!", i understood nothing that this beautiful lady just said but I could tell by the way she looked at me, that she loved me, which was weird but it did stop my existential crisis freak out moment from happening right then and there. In that moment I was just so tired, so tired of whatever was happening, that I decided right now was the perfect time to pass out in the arms of the person who was holding me and with the lull of sound around me.

~