who.

"I repeat, who do you belong to, baby?" All I can do is moan, fighting against his hands to grind my hips against his. However, his hands hold tight, fingertips probably leaving bruises into my skin. 

"I said, who do you belong to?" 

I arch my back as best as possible, letting my head rest on my shoulders. One of his hands leaves my hip, grabbing my neck. He pulls me closer to his face until our noses are touching. I sigh, frustrated, and speak. "You."

"You what." He says, voice hot like fire. 

I move my hips to the side a little, finally being able to move them slightly. "I belong to you." 

He chuckles, releasing his hand from my neck, and pushing our heads back together. His lips move against mine in a way I won't be able to forget. It's like his lips are branding themselves on mine, a burning sensation I'll never get enough of. 

His other hand falls back to my hip, continuing to move mine against his, his moving underneath. Quiet moans fall from my lips as I try my best to stay silent. 

After a few minutes, one of his hands moves back to my hair, grabbing a handful of it. He pulls my head back by my hair, another moan falling from my lips. My hand subconsciously rises to my mouth, trying to stifle them. 

"You're such a fucking whore for me, aren't you? My little slut."