of wedding nights and regrets, maybe | horsieteukie | ao3

Jungsoo had desperately tried to be subtle throughout the ceremony - who would want to get caught eye - fucking the host of your own sister's wedding, right?

All things be damned, he didn't expect Heechul would look that good, it's been a while since they last saw each other. And wedding ceremonies was kind of like their thing - first, it was Heejin's, then Ahra's. Those nights have always held a very special place in his heart and he had very high hopes that tonight would, too.

Heechul looked unbothered, ever the professional that he was, as he emceed the ceremony. But the sneaking glances and sly smiles that he'd shoot Jungsoo's way when he thinks nobody's looking was the only telltale sign that he was just as aware and just as on edge as Jungsoo was.

The first wedding night they spent together was pure unbridled lust - they were both young then. It could just have easily been passed off as a drunken night where one thing lead to another. The details a blur in their memories, but Jungsoo and Heechul still very much recall how the night had ended with them wrapped in each other's arms. Panting, chasing their breaths just like how they chased after their climaxes.

The second wedding was testing the waters - acknowledging that they had great chemistry but
denying that there was something more than just lust. Awkward and unsure but with just as much intensity as the first time. If they were acting on pure lust then, this time it was pure longing. Missing the feel of each other's sweaty bodies, knowing just the right buttons to push and exactly what to do to make the other break.

But it's been years since the last time. And since then, they've been able to go by pretending not to have deep - seated feelings of love and lust for each other. They weren't going to fail now, right?

Wrong.

But they were much classier than that, gone were the days of sneaking off for a quick fuck before the reception or not even making it to the bed of the hotel room before all their clothes were discarded on the floor, desperate for each other's bodies.

They definitely have mellowed down with age. They take their time and somehow that adds to the anticipation. Seeing Heechul goofing around with the other members, making them drink but barely taking any himself. Jungsoo doesn't even come close to the alcohol as well, he didn't want anything else clouding up his brain other than lust tonight.

He had a plan.

The two manage to rein in their lust the entire night - until they've sent off the last person on the guest list and they've washed up in their separate rooms. When the coast seems to be clear, Jungsoo trots to the other man's room at the far end of the hallway as inconspicuously as he can. As soon as he enters, Heechul wrapped his arms around Jungsoo's shoulders, pulling him in as close as he can and kisses him fiercely. Their tongues darting out, teasing against one another until they were both panting, chasing the minimal distance between them.

He thinks about taking things further right then and there, by the hotel room's door - not giving a shit that the people walking through the hallways will probably hear them. He missed Jungsoo and his cock definitely loved the idea, hardening at the thought alone.

But Jungsoo takes the choice away from him when he flips them around, pinning Heechul to the door this time. His broadcasting tone long gone and now replaced with a sultry but calm voice, he whispers against Heechul's ear.

"My plan is to drag this out - if I only get to have you when one of the noona's get married..."Jungsoo's hands rake through Heechul's locks, tucking away his hair behind his ear. "I've been wanting to do that all night." Towards the end of the sentence, he pulls back to look lovingly at the man in front of him and can't help but smile as he caresses Heechul's face.