🐇🐷x🐥

Flour Flowers

Felix being brighter than the sun was something heard everywhere he went. How bright his smile would be just by the smallest of things. Seeing good into every small detail in life. He was just too damn sweet, convincing people that he just couldn't contain all that sweetness inside and became a house baker to give even more joy. He loved baking, making all sorts of sweets to give out to neighbors, friends, and close relatives.

That's what he decided to do today.

A person who was lucky to get personal Felix joy was Changbin. His husband, Changbin who was currently in his office, filling out sheets and recording few things. Felix knew how hard working and dedicating Changbin was and it was one of the things he loved about the man. Felix also knew that Changbin loved getting rewarded for his hard work, and with that in mind he was set on making the best cookies known to man.

Changbin was recently having a tight schedule with deadlines coming soon so Felix wanted to give something special to him. There was only one problem, there was no flour. One of the most important ingredients was missing which made it difficult for Felix to go ahead with his plan. There was only one solution which would ruin his idea all together but he really was set on giving Changbin all the love he deserves. So there he was, on the phone waiting for his husband to pick up on the other end. He could feel the buzz of the line in his ear as he waited to hear the other man's voice.

"Hello?" Changbin responded after the 4th buzz

"Baby!" Felix chirped

"What's up hun? Is there anything wrong?"

Felix could hear rustling from the other end, indicating that Changbin had his phone of speaker. His hands most likely filled with tasks.

"I'm sorry to ask you this but can you go the grocery store on your way here for some flour?" Felix questioned

"Uhhh... hold up Lixie, a paper just fell"

Felix waited, hearing even more sounds of papers rustling all over the place, he could hear a faint voice speaking on the other end

"You said you wanted flowers?" Changbin repeated, coming out as lower than a whisper to Felix's ear

"Yes flour please! I won't tell you for what but just be ready when you come home!"

By this time Changbin was able to fully grab his phone and have it next to his ear, a gentle smile pulling his lips as he heard Felix's voice in that last sentence.

"Of course baby, I won't take long ok? I'll be there soon"

They ended their conversation with bye's and I love you's. Now that Felix had the last ingredient secured he didn't really have other plans. He can't really bake anything so he decided to watch some anime as he waited for his man to arrive.

Now on the other side of the story, there Changbin was, sitting on the black leather seat of his car. Confused as to why his husband wanted flowers. He thought about it and came to a conclusion.

He really must be feeling sad recently. Being busy and not having time for both of them to go out or even just stay in a cuddle as they watch Marvel for the 50th time. He must want some sort of affection, not getting enough physical touch recently.

Changbin knew he needed to make this right, and he would be damned if he didn't get the best flowers there ever was in all of South Korea. So instead of the grocery store he headed to a local flower shop where he knew a familiar face wouldn't disappoint.

Soon he got off of his vehicle and headed inside the shop. There was a small chime when he walked in, making a blond long haired man peak out of the back room.

"Changbin! Sup man! What are you doing here?" The man questioned, walking closer

"Hey Hyunjinnie, I need your help" Changbin responded as he took a look around.

So many flowers to choose. He was glad he knew someone like Hyunjin to help him with his mission. Changbin told his dilemma on trying to find the perfect flowers for his sunshine of a husband. And luckily because Hyunjin was basically besties with Felix he was able to fully know what the perfect boquete would be.

His artistic hands where able to make the most colorful and breath taking bunch of flowers. Changbin was just getting ecstatic just thinking on how happy these would make Felix. He couldn't wait to give them to his baby.

"There you go Hyung!! I hope Yongbokie likes them!" Hyunjin said, as he got behind the counter and rung up the cost of the boquete

"I'm sure he will. Thank you once again!" Changbin responded as he walked out after paying

—————————————————————

Felix was staring to wonder what was taking Changbin so long, maybe the store was busy? It was a Friday after all so it makes sense. Right before Felix was going to push play on the next episode of his show he heard the handle to the door rattle. He jumped off his spot in the couch and sprinted to the door. Excited to give his Binnie his welcome hug.

The door was swung open and it revealed Changbin with a assortment of pinks purples and yellows. Flowers brighter than candy. Felix was wide eyed as he took in what stood infront of him. Soon his expression turning into a soft one.

"Binnie... you got these for me?" He questioned

"Of course baby. I didn't want you to feel left out, I feel so bad for not having time for us because of how busy I've been. Hyunjin helped me pick these for you"

Felix was in aw, how did he deserve such a loving, caring husband. How did he score to get such a man like Changbin. He would never know, but he couldn't be happier.

Changbin stepped in and finally greeting Felix with a tender kiss. Felix was on Cloud 9 and just clinged onto Changbin until it was time to let him go so he could shower. After a little debating Felix finally complied and waited on the Kitchen

And that's when it hit him

Where is the Flour?

He stood there trying to figure out where the ingredient went off to.... Oh no. He soon answered his own question.

Well maybe it didn't go as plan. Maybe he wasn't able to make his cookies and give Changbin all the love he deserves. And maybe Changbin beat him to it with the miss understanding but just as cute gester. But he didn't have the guts to tell him his mistake.

Guess he'll just have to wait to make those cookies

—————————————————————————-

The idea of the fanfic was by a comercial I heard on the radio 😗✌️
Words: 1161
By: Staaa2019 (DONT COPY)