Emotional Pain Poem

The Emotional Pain
Yeah, yeah About to let my emotions out.
This is about to be powerful no doubt. 
Yeah yeah
Having trouble going to sleep at night knowing that you're going through a struggle that's difficult to fight.
OK OK OK
I'm here to remind you right now that the emotional pain is real and it's really difficult to have to go through every day life just something to deal.
It seems like it's just me against the world and is very moment.
It's like a video game rerun of myself I guess a component.
After you read this motivational rap poem it will change your life. 
Been through so much emotional pain but I will have positive gain.
Let's do it
Going through life not knowing what to do. I don't even know if I have a clue.
This emotional mental illness sticks to me like glue.
I'm wondering why I'm always feeling so blue.
The anger is like a fiery volcano that is closed inside of me.
I don't know why this keeps bothering me.
At the back of my mind I knew this wasn't meant to be.
My mental illness is something that I cannot see.
Sometimes I can't help how I feel, but I know at the back of my mind that mental illness is not a joke but it's something real.
I understand that you may be frustrated because nobody is understanding how what you're going through.
Mental illness is the worst enemy for all of us.
If I had the power I will tell my  mental illness to go take a bus.
Enough is enough and I'm not being in the shadows anymore because every day I go to this it hurts me so bad in my chest.
It's been nights where I couldn't go to sleep and have a good night rest.
Depression and anxiety and anger are three peas in a pod of hell.
I can't keep my emotions inside but I go to somebody close or a therapist that I can tell.
The emotional pain
Emotional pain
Emotional pain
Yeah it hurts me so bad I have to go to this on a daily basis
Yeah emotional pain
Emotional pain
Pain pain pain
Does it ever feel like it's you against the world and dad nobody seems to care?
You say nothing about playing double Dare.
There's been times when I threw anger tandrums and got mad and what I was going through.
It seems like everything is going upside down but I'm trying to figure out was causing it to go down that path.
It's not like sitting down in the tub and trying to take a bubble bath.
Having moments of crying and hopelessness has tore me up on the inside.
If you've been going through the emotional trouble for 5+ years it can feel like an eternity.
Mistleillness is real and is getting worse every single year.
I try to put on a brave face every single day because I'm trying to let this mental illness that I am nothing to pay.
Emotional pain is something I feel it's something I have to deal with every single day of my life but I'm trying every day to do something positive to take my mind off that feeling of despair.
Emotional pain
Emotional pain
Emotional pain
Yeah it hurts so bad when you feel like nobody is in your corner and you have to suffer through this alone.
Yeah emotional pain
Emotional pain
Pain pain pain 
Do you feel like you need a hug to get rid of that winter bug?
I'm just speaking my voice and it may not make sense, but I know that anger makes you feel tense.
Speak in my mind and speak in my voice and roll this motivational
Rap poem to make myself with a list. 
There's been times when I thought that I don't need to be alive. 
I thought I was giving a good vibe.
Some of the things I'm saying may not make no sense to anyone.
I don't care because I'm speaking my mind and I know the struggle is real and I'm going to do whatever I have to do to overcome the struggle and get the job done.
I'm here to remind you that if you're going through emotional pain seek help.
It's okay to sit there and whelp.
Everyone goes through struggles in a different way.
Don't be afraid to speak your voice and your mind because at the end of the day if you have to do it you have something to say.
Seems like the bad news always way the good news.
I'm here to say that there is a way out because in my book this mental illness doesn't count.
Just know that somebody loves you even if it's just one person.
God is nothing but love and he's in the sky above.
Your cries, your anger, your frustration, and just know that if you don't have nobody else, you got God above.
Emotional pain
Emotional pain
Emotional pain
Yeah I'm gonna try and speak my voice out and trying to express how emotional pain feels to me because I know this is wasn't the way it should be.
Yeah come on bring it home.
We're  in a dome.
Yeah emotional pain
Pain pain pain.
I'm reaching the end but I'm here to let you know that your voice matters.
Don't feel discouraged and don't listen to those haters and naysayers.
You put on your boot straps, get up, and prove anybody wrong who doubted you or didn't really believe in you.
No matter what race, religion, background, sexuality, your voice matters and you will express yourself in any way that makes you feel accountable.
This is B Love saying peace and love to my friends.
I'm always here to entertain, but I'm not in no gang. 
Peace out Homies.