Diary Entry 1. Chapter 1. It wasn't that funny Ari

On the 5th of January 2022
-*sighs*- "I'm so sick and tired of this school, the juniors are quite too lazy"-*ari whined*-
She had sent up to five junior students on different errands, first one was to clean her shoes, second one was to write her notes and do her assignments, third one was to get her food, fourth one was to clean her table and chair, fifth one was her personal assistant to carry her bag and follow her to wherever she goes. On a norms she would say "the bullies of last term made me this way, so I can't say it's my fault to be wicked"

Ari's line from now on

"I wish I could get out of this school and live my life" I wrote in my diary about my first day of resuming the first term of my final class.
Note-*she named her diary Jessie*-

Dear Diary-Jessie
This is me👇
Kim Ari

I'm so glad i have you cause right now I feel like blowing someone's head off

I'm so glad i have you cause right now I feel like blowing someone's head off. You wouldn't believe what happened in school today.

I was on my way to the junior hall cafeteria to taunt the junior ones as usual. I feel so good when they thunder at the sound of my voice.

Anywho, I was about to enter the cafeteria when I was hit by a guy, obviously of my class, but then he walked past me like he just hit a puppy that he no stamina, I got angry and shoved the thought of confronting him off my mind.

I entered into the cafeteria hall and shouted that all students should get out of the cafeteria and leave their food on the table, at once up to 98 percent of the students had gone out, but then two students were left.

A girl of grade 5 sleeping and a boy of grade 7 eating majestically.

I moved forward and noticed this grade 7 boy, with so much courage in his eyes he looked up to and asked me simply "how may I help you? " He said it with a glint in his eyes that looks like "try what you can I'm not leaving here" I was quite paranoid.

I then remembered that I'd heard about this particular young boy who was the general bully of the junior section.

Well well well, I guess, I've gotten the opportunity to meet my rival today.

I actually decided to break the wings he thought the had. I -"stand up" I commanded him
-*he smiles*- the boy -"and if I don't? "
I -"I wouldn't like to injure someone's child today, so I'd say it's better you comply to my instructions"

the boy -"don't worry you won't but I will" -*he stands up to my height-*

Jessie you wouldn't that he was exactly my height as if he was my age or in my class, but then I overlooked it cause on a norms no one dares challenge me.