horni

..Push me up against a wall kyojuro.. Press your leg between my thighs and Pin my hands against the wall. Kiss me deep and long and tenderly, leave marks where you want.

I'm yours to be devoured, yours to be ruined, yours to be loved. Make me beg and whimper and moan. Make me behave. Or let me get away with whatever I want. I'm yours and you're mine. Make me do your bidding. When I'm spent out and good for nothing other than to be used as your personal fuck toy we'll cuddle and smile..

Part 2

Kyojuro..fill me up, please? stretch my holes wide with your cock. make me whimper and scream your name out so loud..begging you to stop. don't take any notice—we both know I can take more and I will! have your way with me.. breed me, fuck me till I'm a raw—I want to be marked! let them all know that I'm yours.

I want you to slam into me so hard I won't be able to sit for a week. I just want to be fucked so that I'm the perfect mold of your cock. so much that it would hurt the next day.. tie me to the bed and bring me torturously close to cumming until I can't take it any more. laugh when my pathetic body tries to get off by humping the air. just use me and abuse me. I can take it kyojuro. I can take all of it..