𝐅𝐈𝐑𝐒𝐓 𝐃𝐀𝐘

a robin arellano x oc reader
-fixal presence

FIRST DAY, A ROBIN ARELLANO STORY

ATHENA WAIL was a pretty popular girl. she was very pretty, but also a very quiet individual. she only really spoke to people who spoke to her. she was always kind to people even if they had an attitude, or problem with her. she always had the same smile planted on her face which most people would say brightened up the whole room. she was always in a good mood and would always help people with there problems or if they just needed someone to talk to. that's why she was pretty well known everyone would go to her about there problems.

little did they know that she was struggling to. abusive mom,no father figure,she always had to watch her younger brother her older brother would always be with his friends or playing video games. her older brother would be sweet to her sometimes but most of the time he wouldn't even acknowledge her existence.

that all changed when her mom met fabio, her moms now boyfriend. he was nice man but he ended up getting a good paying job in denver so... yeah,they ended up moving to denver california.

this was all new to athena, new place,new home, the only thing that stressed her out was having to go to a knew school. where she knew NO ONE.

JHENE speaks, Chapter one will be out soon.
hope you enjoyed sorry if it doesn't really make much sense. have a good day !! 🐾🐾