One Day

A short story Based On A true story.

Dedication

 To all loyal people, wherever they are. 

 To all honest people around the globe.

 To The Bright One Day. 

    One day

 One day you will find what you were looking for. 

 One day you will reach the destination you were dreaming about.

 One day is an optimistic word. 

 One day has hope and gives hope.

 One day is the power that keeps people moving. 

 One day is the key to a bright future. 

 One day everything will come true. 

 One day, one day will be the backbone of each dream. 

                                                                                                                                                 By: one day.

 On a Sunday night, a knight was ready to fight for his culture among other cultures. Suddenly, he heard a voice that made him rejoice. It is the voice of a Moroccan girl. A girl that looks like a pearl.  they started the talk with "hi" and ended it with "why." That was the first step in their way, a way full of emotions, feelings, and pictures that were appealing. 

 He liked the way she talks slowly as she walks. Her name is Peace, like her kiss. When he talks to her, he gets the power that exists in the red flower. That power can motivate him to fly high in the sky without asking why.

 Sometimes when you try to ask why, the answer may lead you to another way. 

A way that you may not like, However, you have to accept that and live with it. I believe that everything happens at its perfect time, and I think it's not time yet for this relationship.

 Lately, I have been doing my best to forget her but I cannot. Convincing yourself that you do not love someone while you are doing so is an awful thing. As long as you are trying to forget, you will fall in love with her more and more. 

 This is life. It shows you the destination, yet it does not offer a round map. You have to create your own one. Not just one, but the right one that will lead you to your destination using a straight road.

         ''Our first night was about getting to know each other, talking about random stuff, and discovering each other's strengths and weaknesses. You cannot imagine how calm her voice is. A voice you will not get tired of hearing. You may listen to it the whole night without getting bored.

       Let me describe her natural beauty, which you would think is breathtaking. I do not think the English alphabets are adequate to describe her. Even if I add all the languages of the universe, they will not fill the need. You may think I am exaggerating. In fact, I am not.Her smile is as bright as the sunshine. Keeping looking at her means being drugged like a person drinking wine.

 As life went on, I started learning a lot about and from her. One of the valuable things I learned from her is the word "one day." Starting the story with one day was on purpose. Since that day, I have been using One day as a word of hope and optimism. 

Later on, we talked until we fell asleep; we talked, and we stayed up late. We talked until I believed we would not stop talking. 

However, life had other plans for us. 

Life postponed everything for another time. In fact, it is an unknown time.

 I am going to be happy no matter what happens.

 It will be an honor for me that history will witness that I have loved the brightest and kindest girl I have ever seen.

 I loved her even if I had never seen her. 

I loved her even though I had never met her. 

I loved her because my heart wanted her. 

 I loved and I may love her One Day again when the right time comes. Remember One Day. 

It was a nightmare is a short story about people who fell in love at the wrong time.However, they still have hope that life will put them again in the same circle with that person.They only have to keep the word "One Day." 

                                                                                                                   Written By: Taoufik El Hamrani