𝑰 𝑵 𝑻 𝑹 𝑶 • ━━

❝ IN ORDER TO WIN━━ YOU HAVE TO FIGHT FIRE WITH FIRE

❝ IN ORDER TO WIN
━━ YOU HAVE TO FIGHT FIRE WITH FIRE. ❞

═════ ∘◦ ☆ ◦∘ ═════

═════ ∘◦ ☆ ◦∘ ═════

∘◦ ☆ ◦∘ after playing a deadly game is that in order to win, you have to fight fire with fire

BLACKWOOD ACADEMY: Blackwood Academy is an ivy league boarding school located in Connecticut in the small town known as New Milford. Blackwood offered every student a chance to get a scholarship to an ivy-league college of their choice. One of the major cons of Blackwood Academy is that 5 years ago, Headmaster Claudius Piper decided to divide the students by financial class. The rich kids are called The Elites. The middle class was called The Classless. And the lower class was called The Imperfectionists. Every student of Blackwood was expecting a good year. Until it wasn't.

THE PAWN(S): aspiring photographer Elliot Newman didn't know what was in store for him when he returned to Blackwood Academy for his sophomore year. He was seventeen with a bright future ahead of him. Though he didn't know it yet. Elliott belonged to The Classless group and he was known as an outcast by The Elites. Elliott had a plan this year: a) keep to himself.
b) focus on school.
c) keep his secrets hidden.

Then, Elliot met April, a new transfer at Blackwood. She was quiet, barely made any friends, she kept to herself. April, who Elliott would soon learn that she's a Classless, transferred to Blackwood for a fresh start. She didn't accept that her life would become a twisted deadly game created by a vengeful person.

All she wanted was to perform with her cello by her side, help out her family's florist business, and keep whatever secrets she's been determined to keep hidden. Until one night she decided to attend a party hosted by The Elites' king and queen, Rose Summers and Cole Vanderkamp.

THE GAME: fellow Elites Rose and Cole decided to throw a party in Blackwood's high school auditorium. It was supposed to be a harmless party with harmless fun. With harmless pop music to dance to. And. . . . harmless people? The night didn't end harmlessly when the body of fellow Blackwood's honor student Yvette Scottsdale fell from the ceiling and landed in front of everyone.