𝟎𝟏

I hate to let you go,

             Then don't.

"  Twins let's go !" Amelia heard Renee say from down the stairs, seeing as Bella was already out

Jeremy, and Amelia come tumbling down the stairs with suitcases hitting each other, mostly intentionally.

" Jeremy stop hitting me with your suitcase! "

" Your in my way Mel. "

" Im fucking next to you dude!"

" Yeah, Yeah still in my way."
The teens finally got down the stairs without any injuries and raced to the exit, hitting their heads on the door frame since they both tried to fit in the doorway.

Amelia pushed Jeremy and went first. Jeremy rolled his eyes at his twin's antics.

" Bitch. " He said as he went through the door. He almost falls as Renee comes towards to two and pulling them in a bear hug.

" You guys can call me whenever you want ok? I'll try to pick up. " Renee told them tears almost brimming her eyes.

" it's ok mom, me and Jer will call if anything. " Amelia smiled at her moms emotional self. She's defiantly gonna miss her.

" I love you guys. " Renee uttered finally letting the tears fall.

" I love you too, mom. " The Twins spoke in unison.

" I ain't gonna miss that! " said Phil as the 3 pull away to see him putting away Bella's suitcase.

" we'll miss you to Phil! "

" No we won't! " responded Jeremy causing the twins to go back and forth as they get inside the car. Squishing Bella in the process.

Ready to head to forks and see their father. Or maybe more.......

*****

" Did you text dad or did your dumbass forget, Amelia ? "

"Jeremy shut up, and yea, I did text dad. Just give him a second. "

" Can you guys not fight for one second ? "

The three siblings sat on a bench outside of the Airport waiting for Charlie.

Bella's yet again in the middle with Jeremy on her right and Amelia on her left, even with their distance Jeremy try's his best to annoy Amelia.

Amelia's  3 seconds away from slapping him until they hear a car pull up. They all look up to see a police car with the FPD logo on the side.