New girl. nicky harper

Your pov:

My family had just moved I can't really remember the name of the new town but I do remember I'm going to be living to quadruplets I didn't see that coming great I totally cannot wait I've seen them on Instagram sometimes but not good things it's always them destroying something or messing something up I can't wait to meet them😒.

*Time skip bc I'm lazy*

As I walked out the car I saw the quadruplets I tried to walk straight into my house avoiding eye contact but they ran to me ngl I was kinda scared by them they all screamed "HI!" while I was a little confused on why they screamed I said hi back they told me their names "I'm nicky" "I'm ricky!" "I'm dicky" "and I'm dawn" "hi I'm y/n I've seen you guys before on Instagram" "good or bad things!" They all say "both" as I walked past them I thought nicky was a little bit cute to be honest.

Nicky pov:

Y/n walked past us and into her house "she's cute" I thought I was spacing out while everyone else was talking they all stopped while I was still spaced out and looked at me "hey nicky what do you think of y/n" dawn says "she's okay" "you don't think she's cute or anything?"  "OFC I DONT!" I yelled while blushing "NICKY HAS A CRUSH NICKY HAS A CRUSH" they all sang while running around me in circles "maybe I do have a crush on y/n" I thought.

_________________________________________

262 words in total

It's short but it's cute 💪😻