Episode One

The rebellion was strong against the grasp of the pura emundatione, and powerful enemy who focus is on "Cleansing" the world into their image. People of all kinds are either forced into labor or executed. Very little of the population of Umbra Lupus was a noble. This command was led by the high ruler called Seniori who is very easy to mislead others. Many men were forced or corrupted into doing his deed. The odds were in their favor but there is hope....

——-Execution Train——-

???: Are you ready for this?

???: Sure this will work? Ah hell better than being killed willingly.

???: Okay, here comes one.

Two young gentlemen were conversating up a storm. One was fairly short though had long hair drooping to the bottom of his back. The other was really husky larger than the first, he looked like he could snap anyone like a twig. His mid-length hair didn't stretch past his shoulders. The two men had their head down still talking, their hands were behind their back chained to the pole holding them both. An armored guard walked and stopped in front of them.

Guard: Silence maggots, you wouldn't want me to kill you in front of everyone now would you?

???: Uh sorry sir, I had thought I would care, but sadly I don't. 

Guard: Why you black little...

The guard put down his weapon and pull out his keys to unlock him from the pole.

???: [Everything is going to plan.]

The guard stopped and let him go then turns to the big one.

Guard: No I'll have him take it. Pretty sure you wouldn't be buddies after he takes you beating.

???: [That's even better....alright, hopefully he can react to the change.]

The guard lifted the brute up while he was still handcuffed behind the back.

Guard: You like running your mouth eh?

???: Hey what can I say, that small black dude is my friend.

Guard: We'll see how much you're friends after this! *Swings at him*

???: Malcom now!

Malcom stretched out his legs and tripped the guy over. The other guy stompped him unconscious and searched for the keys.

Malcom: Come on Markus I hear them coming.

(Markus obtain the keys)

Malcom: Good now press the button to set us all free.

________________________

Markus looked to the button and rushed into it, pushing the button. The cuffs unlocked, setting their hands free. Markus rubbed his wrists and then nodded to Malcom.

Markus: You ready to get out?

_______________________

Malcom: Yeah, but which way?

A door swung opened and three guards took aim.

Malcom: Shit, the other way.....You take care of those guys, I'll take the people through the other door.

Markus: How the fuck am I suppose to do that?!?!?

Malcom: You got this.

Malcom led the others forward leaving Markus going backwards.

_______________________

—-Enter Battle—-

[Three Meta Soldiers vs. Markus]