Chapter 1: The move to Hawkins

"Mom why do we have to go to this small town. I never wanted to leave the city" Violetta says, as they pull up to there new home in Hawkins, Indiana. "Oh come on sis its not that bad. Maybe this will be fun." Violetta's sister Quinn says looking towards the house. Violetta sighs and rolls her eyes as she gets out of the car. "Violetta, your sister is right this will be fun and a nice change of pace." Their mom says as she gets out the car and continues "this is a nice place and I heard the school here is good too you guys can finish your senior year." "I would rather not have left my friends and everything behind to move to a small crappy town that isn't even on the map" Violetta mumbles as she walks towards the house and goes inside. Quinn follows to explore the house while their parents wait for the last moving truck.

"Violetta this won't be so bad, hell we will be able to make new friends here." Quinn says to her sister as she looks around at all the stuff that was already delivered. She goes to sit down on one of the boxes as Violetta just leans up against the wall across from her sister and crosses her arms and sighs saying, " But I didn't want to have to make new friends.... You know how hard it was for me to make friends at the school back home how do you expect me to make friends here." She says as she waves her hands around and continues "This place is such a small town that you can probably see the opposite side of the standing on this side of town." As she says that her sister laughs at her continuing to listen to her sister's ramblings."And everyone know everyone here probably so how do you expect us to first into the already made friend groups." Violetta finishes her rambling as Quinn chuckles and says"we will make friends, YOU will make friends and this place will be different but I think it will be fun too." She then stands up to continue exploring the house. The last thing she hears her sister mumbles is. "Easy for you to say you are always the optimistic one and people like you better then me." Then Violetta walks the opposite way her sister went to also explore the house.

Several hours after the last moving truck came the sisters helped their parents move everything inside, then sorted it by each of their belongings and took it to the perspective rooms. Violetta was setting up her room while Quinn was setting up hers when they heard their father call up the stairs for them. "Girls its time to eat, we ordered pizza since its quick and we still unpacking the kitchen." Quinn and Violetta dropped what they was doing and took off down the stairs. Quinn yells "OOOOO PIZZA!!!" while her sister yells"FUCK YEAH PIZZA IS THE BEST!!" As they get down to the kitchen they hear their mother say, "Violetta language what have we told you about cursing like that." While their father says "can you guys not yell like that." Quinn says "sorry for yelling." And reaches for some pizza. Violetta just say "what pizza is fucking delicious how else you want me to express my love for pizza." Then she reaches for a piece of the cheese pizza and her mom just sighs and starts eating too.

   ~~~ time skip to a few days later~~~

Violetta's POV

   "GIRLS GET UP YOUR GONNA BE LATE FOR YOUR FIRST DAY AT YOUR NEW SCHOOL!" I hear my mom yell up stairs. I get up and put on my favorite metal band tee with a zip up hoodie that I leave open over top and some jeans and some boots. I then walk over to my makeup and quickly do my makeup that takes me 20 minutes to do unlike my sister who could take an hour and still not be done, then just brush my hair out leaving it down then I walk out to see if my sister is ready. "Hey are you ready yet?" I say as I open my sisters door and see she's still not even dressed and she's in the middle of doing her makeup still. "I'm almost done with my makeup and it will only take me a couple minutes to get dressed." She says looking over with one eye full of makeup and the other half way done. "Fine I'm going down stairs will see you whenever you come down but I will leave without you if you ain't down there in 20 minutes." I say walking out her room to head downstairs. Once downstairs I walk into the kitchen and make myself toast and get some orange juice and talk to my mom while waiting for my sister to get down. Like 15 to 20 minutes later I see her come down. "Finally are you ready to go?" I ask, standing up heading toward the door. "Yes let me just grab a drink." Quinn says, getting a drink then follows me out the door. We get into the car and head off to the car.

Quinn's POV (same time as Violetta's pov)

"GIRLS GET UP YOUR GONNA BE LATE FOR YOUR FIRST DAY AT YOUR NEW SCHOOL!" I hear my mom yell up stairs. I get up and gather my clothes I plan to wear and set it on the bed. I then gather all my make up and bring it to my vanity. And start on my makeup, I get half my makeup done when my sister walks in saying, "Hey are you ready yet?" I look over at her and say, "I'm almost done with my makeup and it will only take me a couple minutes to get dressed." " fine I'm going down stairs will see you whenever you come down but I will leave without you if you ain't down there in 20 minutes." My sister says as she leaves heading downstairs. I finish my makeup and then start on my hair teasing it so it's all puffed out. After my hair I get dressed and head downstairs and walk into the kitchen where I hear my sister talking with our mom. "Finally are you ready to go?" I hear my sister say as she is heading outside. I just roll my eyes thinking, 'she can be so impatient.'  "Yes just let me get a drink." I say to her while I head to the fridge getting a bottle of soda heading to the car after my sister.