Plans

Andrew Tate finished his long hard working day of talking shit about women on his live stream, he went to his kitchen to drink some sizzling sparkling water which is his favorite drink. As he was going to get a bottle of sparkling water he receives a notification, he checks his phone to see who it's from and see that Alpha M texted him. 

Alpha M: Hey Andrew I'm free on Saturday and I thought maybe we can hang out and do some fun alpha activities together! text me back.

Andrew slurps down on his sparkling water and responds to Alpha M's text.

Andrew Tate: Yeah I'm totally down where should we meet up?

it only takes Alpha M a few seconds to respond..

Alpha M: wanna meet up at that gym we usually work out at?

Andrew Tate: yeah sure

The plans are made. Andrew always seems cold and serious like he doesn't care but deep inside he's excited to meet his best friend. Maybe the reason why is because he has feeling for him, he won't accept them because he knows he doesn't like him back but he hopes that he has the same feelings...

Andrew finishes the bottle of sparkling water and gets into his bed and hugs his machete, he treats it like a teddy bear, Andrew closes his eyes and falls asleep..

andrew tate x alpha mजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें