• 𝐗𝐗𝐈𝐗 •

­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­

Buckle up bitches. This chapter and the next one are a deeeeep dive in the past ;)

Song Playing: Come Little Children

----------------------------

"The key is set in the past

In the time that has passed

A family tree, no more growing

The black blood in their veins, still flowing"

The kid coughed violently as the mixture of black goo and blood left him. He watched it in shock, his small and fragile body trembling with fear at the sight. His wide bluebell eyes looked toward the weeping willow and the water, but it seemed completely normal. Nothing out of ordinary. As if even mother nature was trying to act as if there was nothing out of place, that all his fear and gut feelings were shit.

His eyes darted around the place, looking for his treasured princess. The only person who ever showed any sort of sympathy toward him, an emotion even his twin brother didn't show. "Princess...?"

Bill's vision kept on glitching. For some seconds, he felt like he was in a cold monochrome place with a stranger looking over him. Her height towered over his small form, but her eyes were full of fear. At first he tenses up, not knowing what to do. He was a defenseless baby prince after all, who knew what exactly that creature was. That's until he realized...

He knew those eyes, he knew those pair of fearful, trembling, beautiful (E/c) gems. There she stood, watching him with fear and the same sympathy (Y/n) always showed him. Though, her gaze seemed to have another emotion too, one that his five year old mind couldn't put a finger on. "Princess? When did you grow so much?"

Before he know, his vision was back to normal. The kid's first response to this weird hallucinations were to hug himself tightly. There was no black goo, no field, no weeping willow. Now he had no idea where he was. His eyes nervously darted around the foggy garden before he started walking toward the gates. This was just a game, this was his princess playing with him, nothing wrong. At least that's what he liked to believe. "Al-alright I lost! Please come ot princess!"

"Bill?" Another voice said, the small kid suddenly getting scooped up by the woman's arms. His bode tensed up for what seemed like the thousandth time that day, and even after realizing who the woman was, he still couldn't relax. "William was looking for you honey, where were you?"

"Mom!" He shrieked with fear hiding his face in the crook of the woman's neck. He felt himself trembling and shivering violently, with the wet clothing stuck to his body, but his last rope of hope was this woman next to him. In that moment she seemed like an angel to the kid. She only chuckled and hugged her closer "Let's get you back to the castle..."

His eyebrows suddenly frowned. Bill finally realized why he couldn't relax in her arms, why he didn't feel any warmth in her embrace. "Mom... I thought you were dead?"

"Why yes darling" Her voice glitches, quickly disassembling into the very same mess of shadows that got into him and got Bill to vomit those black goo. There went the last string of hope. His big doe eyes looked around frantically and finally spotted a part of dirt that had more weeds than the rest. His curiosity got the best of him and before he knew it he was falling in his mother's very own tomb. One that he had no idea was there. "MOM!"