✧*̥˚Info *̥˚✧

·͙*̩̩͙˚̩̥̩̥*̩̩̥͙ ✩ *̩̩̥͙˚̩̥̩̥*̩̩͙‧͙  Y/N INFO·͙*̩̩͙˚̩̥̩̥*̩̩̥͙ ✩ *̩̩̥͙˚̩̥̩̥*̩̩͙‧͙

Name: Y/N L/N

Nicknames: (N/N), Neko-chan(Reason down below)

Reason for Nickname: Neko-Chan, because you tend to take cat naps in random places around the school

Age: 15

Backstory: An everyday life. You live in the same apartment building as Nene. Your mom is an exorcist, and your older sister has already graduated and is also an exorcist. Your family isn't as powerful as the minamotos but somewhat near that. Your mom didn't force you to be an exorcist but you can still see supernaturals. 

How you know Nene: You and Nene live in the same apartment building and your parents are friends. In elementary school, you two became closer as nene started being bullied for her "daikon" ankles and you would defend her. After you stopped being as social, Nene stuck with you, so you're still friends. When Ao-chan and Nene became friends you somewhat became friends with Aoi. 

·͙*̩̩͙˚̩̥̩̥*̩̩̥͙ ✩ *̩̩̥͙˚̩̥̩̥*̩̩͙‧͙ BOOK INFO·͙*̩̩͙˚̩̥̩̥*̩̩̥͙ ✩ *̩̩̥͙˚̩̥̩̥*̩̩͙‧͙

Year:2010(I did the math and on the wiki, it says Hanako is 55+ so I did 1955(birth year)+55= 2010) It'll be more modern with musicians and technology. 

Months based in: April to March(Kamome Gakuen's supposed school year)

Musicians in the book:(Music is a nice part of the book so yeah)

Mariya takeuchi, Anri, Nayeon, Ive, Cafune, Joji, Ghost, Ricky Montgomery, Mitski, Conan Gray, Lyn Lapid, Sufjan Stevens, Coyote Theory.

1 extra thing about Kamome: There is a marching band(You aren't in it but your older sister was so they kinda pressure you to join sometimes)

════ ⋆★⋆ ════

I will try my best to update, if I don't I'm sorry