Part 1

Mardrenah Mckinnon was in her 7th year of Hogwarts. They had just defeated The death-Eaters, and Voldemort, the leader. All of her friends seemed to be adjusting back to normal, but Mardrenah wasn't so lucky.

"What's wrong Drenah?" Hermione worryingly asks. "Another flashback?" She continues. "Yeah i have another one." Mardrenah sighed. "Not that i'm surprised." Ron insensitively joked. "Shove it Ron." Mardrenah replied.

Her flashbacks of the previous war were getting worse and worse. Every time she had one, she would just be reliving the death of her twin brother, Blaise Zabini. She would always see the horrifying death-eater that decapitated her brother to his death. Mardrenah began to realize she wasn't hungry anymore.

"I think i'm just going to head to the dorm." she announced. "i'll be there in a bit." Hermione replied.

Mardrenah got to her dorm. As she opened the door, though she felt something blocking the connection to the back of the door and the wall. That's weird, she thought. She stepped into the room to look at what it was. Before she could see anything, someone turned her around, putting their hand over her mouth. "Scream and you'll regret it." said the deep voice from behind. She tried to scream but before she could, the person behind her had knocked her out with the charm, somnum.