Challenge 1:The Beginning

Mya was laying on the couch as the tv went on talking about Dream's day (because she is the tv),while Soda was in the kitchen reading a book.About 10 minutes later,Mya phone rang *All I want you now,let me be the one to hold-* She picks up the phone, "Hello?Who is you?".Soda overheard the message and looked out the door to see what was happening while Dream turns to her original home screen (💀)."What's going on over there?" Soda said in curiosity.Dream sits crisscross and wonders what's the other side of the phone is talking about,then she remembers that she can connect to any sort of device,so she connects herself to Mya's phone."Hello is this Mya J?" the person says,"Um,yes it is.Who is this?" "Don't worry about that," Mya slowly turned suspicious "anyway,would you like to participate in a challenge for 10 million dollars?" "Would I?!Wait,can my crew join me?" "Of course!" the person says, "Perfect!Where would you like to meet us?" "**********" "Perfect!We'll be there!" Mya hangs up the phone and Dream disconnects from it, "Isn't that something." Soda says, "Surely is." Dream says in excitement."Get in the car roaches!" "Ugh" Soda and Dream says.They walk in the car,thinking about what would the challenge for 10 million dollars would be.