1- Club Fair

Today's the school's annual club fair! At this event students get to join at least 2 organizations that interest them. I've decided to join the Manila Nihongo Club because I love watching anime and reading manga and talking about it with other people who share the same interest. Lucy was going to help with the elections, so I signed up for the club with Fatima. After the signing up, we went to the VE room where the election of the MNC officers will be held. 

The room's crammed full of students, and the lone marshall keeping guard outside was trying her best to keep the hallway orderly. Since there were a bunch of otakus sitting on the chairs with Vocaloid songs blaring from their phones, I sat on the floor at the back with Fatima and waited.

Just then, a sailor uniform-clad girl entered the room with Lucy (in a sailor uniform) and Joleen (also in a sailor uniform). Everyone stopped what they were doing just to stare at the three of them. Lucy and Joleen wore winter-type sailor uniforms while the girl had on a summer-type uniform. Apparently, she was last year's club president and it is her duty now to pass on the leadership to someone else by leading the elections. But, instead of leading the election, she made Lucy and Joleen do all the work. My, what a lazy president that one is! 

There were some seniors at the back who were wondering aloud why the president isn't talking. Lucy probably heard them and said aloud, "The president has a severe throat infection and she cannot talk properly". Oh, I see. But that's just a lame excuse not to do work. The election started.

Results: Lazy President wins again. Apparently, no one was able to challenge her greatness when it comes to being the Ultimate Authority on all things Japanese. Of course it's impossible for her to know everything about Japan, but the thing is, she's the best Japanese language reader and writer in the school and no one even came close. She's amazing for someone who's so lazy. I'm a little curious.