Feelings For Akaza : Chapter 1

Nobodys POV:

It was a normal day in the Infinity Fortress Daki and Kaigaku where talking about drama and shit while Gyutaro was admiring Kaigaku and looked away every time Kaigaku looked back at him because he felt like someone was looking at him. Meanwhile Nakime was looking and admiring Daki in a distance that way she doesn't notice her staring at her, and Douma was in a different area of the Infinity Fortress with Akaza. Akaza was being teased by Douma and sliced the half of Douma's head off while Kokushibo was having a conversation with Muzan and Hantengu, and Gyokko where in there rooms.

Doumas's POV:

I was talking to Akaza-Dono when he sliced half of my head off witch I didn't mind because I can regenerate fast but something inside of me felt hurt/sad when he did that but I let it slide because I thought to my self that it was nothing. Akaza-Dono that's very rude of you don't you think you should say sorry. I could tell that he didn't want to say sorry from his face expression and the fact that he was now ignoring me.

Akaza's POV:

I sliced Douma's head off because he was being annoying and expected me to say sorry after that I ignored him after that and I could feel him still staring at me but I didn't care he was emotionless after all so why would he care. right? Btw it was his fault for being annoying in the first place. I mean if he didn't eat women and wasn't so annoying maybe then ill consider him my friend or something like that but sadly life isn't fair for all of us.

Nobody's POV: Akaza then got out of his thoughts and headed to his room and left Douma alone witch Akaza didn't mind doing because he didn't want to be annoyed in the first place on the other hand Douma was pretty sad but still kept his creepy ass smile. For all that Douma knew he would go to Daki and talk to her about this.

Douma's POV:

I was pretty sad that Akaza-Dono left me alone but what would I know after all I am emotionless ether way I went to go find Daki just incase because I've never felt like this before. I was on my way to Gyutaro's room to go ask if he had seen Daki anywhere (Gyutaro and Daki have different rooms) until I found him having a conversation with Kaigaku right ahead so I walked to towards them.

Gyutaro's POV:

I told Kaigaku to meet me outside my room so I could finally confess my love to him and kept it cool between us till my times awaken and have enough confidence to tell him how I feel until Douma's came and interrupted us witch made my blood boil cause the fact that he interrupted me when I was about to confess my feelings to Kaigaku. What do you want Douma. I said in my normal voice.

Douma's POV:

Have you seen Daki around anywhere I've been wanting to talk to her about something in private. I kinda wanted to know what they where talking about but I was to busy trying to find Daki so I could talk about this weird feeling I've had but Gyutaro told me that he didn't know where she was so I had left them alone and went to go look for Daki myself.

I will be ending this chapter here and I'm also going to try and update every Saturday Ok.