hey!

Do not worry, this is not the "i'm sorry but i cannot continue this" update. This story is very much still continuing. Just wanted to explain something real quick

So you may have noticed that Chapter 7 is taking a bit more time to be published than the rest. That is because for the future of this book (starting in ch7) I will be dealing with some difficult subject matters. These subject matters (aftermath of sexual assault, racism, and similar topics) are not ones that I have personal experience with, so I want to take time to make sure I get them right. I've been doing research, but overall, it's not something I want to rush.

Second reason, I have district competition for theatre in November, and I have to finish the play that I am writing for that competition by September. Sooooo I've been mostly writing that. 

Main takeaway - I care about the accuracy and sensitivity of the subjects that I write about, so that also means it may take a bit longer for those chapters to be published. But this book means so much to me, and I promise you it is not going anywhere anytime soon :)

In the mean time, enjoy my recent applyfic's chapter one, which should be coming out very soon ;)

Sincerely, 

The Patronus Writer, aka Nicholas