part 1

3rd pov:

it was a dark night out. so dark you can barely see anything. but there was one thing you could see clearly from miles and that was the shiny lights of the famous "sunshine strip club". it wasn't any normal club either. the "sunshine strip club" was no ordinary club it allowed their strippers to use violence against anyone that touched or harassed them. it was a very clean and famous club with a huge reputation. so famous you had to book ahead just to be there for a day at most. the "sunshine strip club" had a huge bar, huge dance floor, so many tables and stools for people to sit in and many hot chicks (which was basically their specialty)one of them was a hot and cute blond boy with emerald green eyes and a slim waist close to a girl's. that boy looked both hot and cute at the same time which made people admire him more. "hey cutie!" yelled an obviously drunk man "get us a drink!" he yelled again while facing the cute blond.despite the drunk mans rudeness the blondie did what he was ordered to do and got the man his drink. right when he turned around to leave the man slapped his butt. let's just say the blond boy did not look happy. he grabbed the man by the hand and hit it at the edge of the table shattering his arm at the prosse. the man screamed in pain. "hands off you sick bastared" said the boy before he turned around and left "next time you decide to touch anyone that works here you better book a meeting with them first" he yelled while walking away. the man picked up a bottle with his none broken arm and threw it at the blond boy. the boy caught it and threw it back hitting the man's head that. the man's head started to bleed a few seconds later. the drunk man was then dragged out by security and was thrown into the streets with no medical care at all. the blond boy walked up to the red haired bartender. "another one?" she said handing him a drink. "he touched me first! and besides this club does allow violence if they Harassed us" said the blondie as he took a sip of his drink. "yeah i guess you're right" said the red haired girl. "i'm so freaking greatful for that rule. imagine if i couldn't do anything when they touch me! i would've been raped a long time ago or even worse! " the blond boy said taking another sip. "here" the bartender handed the blond boy a tray with 4 drinks on it "go hand that to table no.2" as soon as she finished her sentence he picked up the tray and headed to the table. the table was empty no one was there. the blond boy shrugged it off and just put the drinks on the table. as soon as the blondie wanted to leave he noticed a black haired man with with blue eyes wearing a suit trying to light his cigarette but the lighter was empty. "damn it!" the man blurred in frustration. *oh wow now that's one handsome man* thought the blondie. "let me help you" said the blond boy as he leaned over from the seat of the empty table. the blond boy used his own lighter to light the man's cigarette. the black haired man looked surprised but he didn't flinch the slightest. "thank you?" said the man confused with the blond boy's action. "no problem" said the blondie. he then leaned over to the man's ear and whispered "see you around handsome" before the black haired man could say anything the blondie left the table leaving the man looking quite interested and surprised.