❀ Destiny's Decree ❀

Continued...

❤️ "I LOVE YOU ARJUN SIR. AND I WISH TO MARRY YOU, AND GET THE PRIVILEGE OF BEING YOUR BETTER HALF AND YOUR GOOD FRIEND THROUGHOUT LIFE." ❤️

Arjun was stunned. His heart skipped a beat. Roja's words rang over and over again in his ears. He was speechless. He went blank. He just looked at Roja, with an expressionless face.

Roja finally opened her eyes. She eagerly looked at ARJUN, expecting a reply from him. But when she saw Arjun's face she was confused.

"Oh! What happened. Why isn't he saying
anything"
Roja mumbled to herself

After a couple of minutes, when there was still no sign of Arjun's response, she called out "ARJUN sir"
No reply. She again called out his name but still she didn't get a reply. He didn't even move. That's when Roja shook him lightly and Arjun blinked, as if he was out of some trance.

Arjun: Wh...wha...what did you say, Roja?

Roja: Yean sir, Naa ethuvum thappa...

Arjun cut her showing his palm to her face.

"Itha ethir paathu Naa Inga varala Roja!
Naa ungala Ennode unmaiyana friend ah nenachen.
Ungaluku oru vishyam theriyuma, Ennode friends ellarume boys than. Naa entha ponnu koodayum Ennode best friend nu sollikara alavukku kooda palaginathu illa. But ungala paathapo Enakku ungalode honesty, sincerity, ungalode helping nature, ethayum thuninchu seiyara gunam Enakku pudichithu.
Ennode hospital la Neenga join panrapo sila prachanai vanthuchu. But athukku appram ungalode talent Ah Neenga prove panninga, hospital ku Neenga neraiya contribute panni irukkinga. Inniki Antha hospital nalla padiya run aaguthu na athula nichyama ungalode contribution irukku.

Aarambathula ungala Naa thitti interview kooda edukala. But vela pottu kudutha appram Naa ungala staff mathriya nadathinen?? Ungala Ennode friend mathri thane nadathinen.
Naa Romba straightforward person roja! Unga moolama Enakku oru nalla friendship kedaikum nu naa nenachen. Appdi nenachu than unga kooda Naa open ah palaginen. Entha vishyathayum marachathu illa. Neengalum appdithan nu Naa nenachen. But Neenga..ivlo periya vishyatha manasula vechikittu
friend mathri palagi irukkinga la."

Arjun took a pause and he continued.

"Neenga romba mature nu nenachen, but ungaluku ennode manasula irukkarthu puriyala. Paravaila Roja, Ennode life la true friendship nu oru chapter eh illa pola. Neengalum kadasila Enna hurt than pannirkinga. Thank you so much for everything, Roja"

Tears escaped Arjun's eyes. He wiped them, gave roja a smile with pain and then without waiting for Roja's reply, he got up and left, leaving Roja shattered.
She felt her entire life, dreams, everything sinking & becoming smaller  and smaller in front of her eyes, just like  Arjun, who moved farther and farther away from her and finally disappeared into a distance.

It took a while for her to come out of the shock. And when she did, Roja broke down then and there itself, covering her face with her palms. She struggled to bear the weight of his words. Each and every word that ARJUN said reverberated a thousand times in her ears until she could take it no more. She ran to God and poured her heart out and asked Him why she had such a cruel fate

On the other hand, ARJUN struggled to come out of the shock of hearing Roja's words. It was something he hadn't expected in his wildest dreams. He admired many aspects of roja, and wanted her to be a good friend for a lifetime. But it hurt him when hr realised that it isn't going to be the same anymore. Tears rolled down his cheeks when he thought about Roja's actual intentions and when realised that he had l0st her friendship
He simply couldn't accept love. All he needed was a friendship to heal his soul. His past had broken him enough. And he had thought that Roja would be the right FRIEND to heal his wounds. That's how she had won his trust ! Although It's said that a husband and wife could be good friends, but ARJUN simply couldn't imagine marriage now. That too he had never seen roja from that perspective .