Mera Humsafar🍁

Today siddharth returned back to mumbai from America after two months his project was now complete. He was waiting for his driver for half an hour but driver was no where to be seen.
Now he was getting frustrated. He tried to call the driver but his phone was not connecting,after some time siddharth's phone got switched off due to low battery.

He thought of taking a taxi. he found a taxi with great difficulty, as soon as he sat in it, a girl from the side door also sat in the taxi.

Girl- Oo Hello Mr ye taxi mene roki hai to main jaungi.

Siddhartha(pov)She's cute he thought,but badi hi batameez hai

Siddhartha(pov)
She's cute he thought,but badi hi batameez hai.

Oo'madam, maine pahle hath dikhaya or mera saman bhi mene pahle rakha is liye main jaunga. Siddharth said with greeted his teeth.

Girl(pov) dekhne main to hero lag raha hai but attitude to esa dikha raha hai jese ki isne taxi Kharid li hai akdu kahika..

Ha to batao Kahan likha hai ki pahle hath dikhane se or saman rakhne se taxi tumhare hisab se chalegi

Siddhartha- Taxi mere rokne se ruki hai tum zabarjasti isme baithi ho samjh main aya na... main tum jaisi ladkiyon ko achhe se janta hun.... he felt bad after saying this to her.

The girl suddenly calmed down, didn't say anything. Her face fell as if she remembered something.
She started getting down from the car, when the driver asked where do you want to go madam? Girl told the driver where she wanted to go.

Driver- The address you are telling me will be on the way. I will drop you too don't worry .

After a while she gets down from the taxi at her stoppage.

Siddhartha was looking at her when she was getting down from the taxi.
She was naturally beautiful.
Suddenly his eyes fell on the seat in which a small purse was lying by the time he called her, she was gone.

The purse contained an appointment letter,pen card and a small diary.

he saw the girl's name in the pen card her name was Shehnaaz Gill.
He started reading the diary,
he got Gungun's phone number she might be her friend he thought. He dialled her number, Gungun received the call.