A new villain?

After the war at the Golden Cheese kingdom white lily cookie and dark enchantress cookie were separated. White lily cookie was now free with the help of her friends. While many cookies assumed dark enchantress was no more they were sorely mistaken.

     The cookies returned home exhausted after battle. Things seemed quiet for the next couple of days. Licorice cookie found a home and a job, Tangerine cookie was finally allowed to rest; free from their mothers rule, but for some cookies things weren't quite as easy. In the dark cacao kingdom, dark cacaos souljam was nearly stolen. This was thankfully put to an end just as fast as it began. Though it makes you wonder...

----------------------------------

     Pure vanilla cookie spent time catching up with his old friend, being one of many to leave dark enchantress behind. They spoke for hours as things back at the golden cheese kingdom turned sour once more. Dark enchantress was alive, and she was not happy.

     Dark enchantress began forming a new, stronger team. She was not going to let her plan fail again. As she gathered her new team word quickly got out, reaching pure vanilla in no time at all. He was devastated.

     Upon hearing the news of dark enchantress cookies return, pure vanilla fell desperate. Even with white lily free there was still a great enemy to face, and this time she wouldn't hold back. Pure vanilla would do anything to keep his friends and family safe, and i mean anything...

------------------------------

     Pure vanilla quickly fell into darkness. If he couldn't protect the others following the light he could see no other option. It was him she wanted. he knew that much. Pure vanilla formed a new team of his own. Hiding his true identity from those close to him.

--------------------------------

     Dark cacao was worried for his lover. Pure vanilla had been reclusive for weeks. Eventually Pure vanilla accidentally reveals his identity to dark cacao. He tries his best to convince pure vanilla there has to be another way, but nothing seems to change his mind. Now that dark cacao knows, pure vanilla has been careful to keep him quiet as his plans slowly unfold...

--------------------------------

This is just potential lore for rp. If you want to develop this story into something of your own I'd love to see it! Of course you can change the characters and minor details to whatever you please. If you have any ideas feel free to let me know. I don't plan to develop this much further but i hope you enjoyed