Chapter 1

She was carrying her bags through the train station with her mother behind her after all her dad couldn't pass the barrier. It was a shock for him when he found out when Amelia started showing her powers at just three years old and her mother finally decided to tell him the truth but he took it well and even enjoyed it quite a lot. Now Amelia was finally eleven to her relief and was ready to go to Hogwarts, all expenses done at the best shops in Hogsmeade, she even had a full new wardrobe. She was now in front of the wall but she didn't run, she calmly walked towards it and passed through, followed by the mother. They were just on time so they exchanged a few goodbyes and the young eager girl hopped on the train gracefully and went in search of a good cabin, hopefully an empty one, she didn't want to look like the desperate one, let to the others that place. She sat down and watch the train start its engines when a girl about three years older opened the door to the cabin, looked her up and down and said "hey, whoever you are this is our cabin" Amelia responded "Clearly whoever you are nobody teached you manners. I'm Amelia, first year and since I am sat here this is clearly my cabin but I am nice and will let you sit here with me this time" during the argument a rather big crowd had gathered so the girl might be either well respected or feared but now she had no choice. To turn down the offer would have been just childish and not polite but to sit with a first year was to give her power over her she was to be watched. So the girl that still has no name and her following sat with Amelia and Amelia started gaining power. To many it was clear in which house she would be and to her too even if her mother would not be too happy with her being a gryffindor.
The train arrived without any word between the girls. Amelia went to take the boat and after the amazing view arrived to the castle and was admitted with the others in the great hall. That too was an amazing view. The ceiling was showing many stars and it was the best view Amelia ever saw. Quickly they walked towards the table of the teachers to be sorted. When it was Amelia's turn she went up the stairs and confidently sat down and let the hat lower it took more than expected to sort her. It actually took 7 minutes to decide between Slytherin or Ravenclaw in the end Amelia decided for Slytherin. And the hat shouted
"SLYTHERIN"