42

Alanna's POV

Alanna's POV

"So you're out here whoring around while you're in a relationship Alanna? I ain't raise you like this and that's for sure" I wasn't ready for this moment, coming home to have to explain these past 6 months to my mom.

"Mom please stop, I need to talk to you!"

"About what? You and Treylynd have been breaking up every minute, you're never home on time, and was that baby even really his?"

"Mom, I need to fucking talk to you none of that is true you should know me better than that"

"Then what's the problem? Because I don't know what's been going on with you lately" I sat on the couch across from her and sighed.

"Treys been um-"

"What, tell me. And don't you dare lie to me Alanna"

"I'm not lying mom, you have to take this seriously. It hurts me to even tell you this right now and you're being very insensitive"

She closed her mouth, crossed her arms, and sat back in her chair. "Talk"

"Trey has been h-hitting me the past few months. He's not who I thought he was. Her face softened

"It's been so hard for me mom, he told you all those lies about me me! I only ever talked to him, slept with him and whatever else. He uses Dom as an excuse to say I'm cheating but it's not true! We're just friends"

Instead of her getting up and comforting me as I thought she would, she just looked down at her lap and inhaled a breath.

"I don't know what to believe Alanna. I can't have you in my house anymore either way. You need to figure something else out, get a job I-I don't know but you need to get out"

"Mom you can't just kick me out! You don't understand these pats 6 months left me with nothing! I have fucking nothing!"

"I'm sorry, but you need to go Lana"

Refusing her argument I stood up, and went straight up to my room. My head couldn't wrap around the fact she really just kicked me out. My heart was beating through my chest, if it was quiet enough you'd probably hear it.

Wiping the few tears away from my cheeks, I began to throw some things in a bag. I didn't know where I'd go but I didn't want to be here anymore if she didn't even want me to be.

My life was already a mess. I didn't care if I died on the street right now.

I didn't even care that I just got raped.

I picked up my phone and spent a good hour calling people who I could stay with, not one of them accepted me. They all had no room for anybody else or just didn't want me there.

I even called Mya, she told me her mom wouldn't allow me to stay with them, so all I had left was Trey.

My hands over my face, I lowered my myself onto my bed and quietly screamed. Everything came right back to him, my only option.

I threw my bag on my bag and carried my other few loose items with me downstairs. My mom wasn't here, I don't know where she went, but now would be the perfect time to leave without seeing her.

_____

I walked for about an hour trying to get to Treys house. We weren't far but not close enough to walk to each other's houses.

My hands shook with weakness before I could knock on the door. I didn't know what I would say or even if he'd let me stay with him but he was my last hope. Half of me was hoping he'd say no but the other half of me just needed somewhere to stay before I ended up dead somewhere.

The door opens and to my surprise it wasn't Trey, instead it was his mom. She had a surprised look on her face.

"A-Alanna! What are you doing here?"

"My mom kicked me out... ma'am"

"Well- Right now wouldn't be a good time for you to be here Alanna"

"I could leave, I don't really care anymore, I have nowhere else to go"

"Well um, Illiana is upstairs with Trey right now- And before you get upset! I reminded him he had a girlfriend" she was obviously drunk, I should leave.

"I'll leave"

"No don't! I'd be glad for you to stay here with us" She leaned over and almost fell but saved herself on the arm of a chair. I fake smiled and just sat on the couch with my stuff next to me, waiting for him to come down stairs.

But he was too busy fucking Illiana on the same bed I lost my virginity on. I curled myself in a ball on the couch.