The truth/ Chapter 1

~⚠️Warnings⚠️~
Bad Grammar
Henry (mentioned)

Narrator P.O.V

It was a beautiful day in the Afterlife, Dee was playing with her toys, Peter was playing UNO with Steven and Dave was in his house trying to give food to Blackjack. It has already passed 5 years since they defeated Henry, 5 years since they don't see Jack... And Dee is questioning , Where is he now?

P.O.V (Point of View) Dee

I was playing with my toys, Peter and Steven refused to play with me, so I played alone, today Dave and Blackjack will be coming to visit us and I will be playing with Blackjack...

I miss Jack a little, he sometimes played with me when Peter didn't want to do it... Well Dee, good times...
Peter, Steven and Dave told me that he will come back someday (he went to get milk Dee 🤡) but it already passed 5 years and every time I ask about him, Peter doesn't respond me, Dave leaves the room and Steven telld me to play with my toys and don't ask Dave about it, Why nobody tells me anything and acts... strange... when I spoke about him?

He was my brother no, he is my brother, I have the right to know what happened to him! Maybe it's because he doesn't want to see me? He just used us for defeat Henry? I don't know...

Just 2 people remains for asking: Blackjack and The real Fredbear, but I don't know where The real Fredbear is so I will ask Blackjack.

~Time skip~

Peter: DEE! Blackjack and Dave arrived!

Dee: Okay, C'mon Blackjack, let's go playing!

*In the room of Dee*

Dee: Okay Blackjack, I have a question.

BlackJack: Okay but if it is "How the baby's are made? or "What are the other vitamins in the banana? " I don't know.

Dee: When is Jack going to come back?

Blackjack: And I forget to put that in the list of things that I don't know.

Dee: C'mon, I know you guys know it! Please tell me, I can handle it.

Blackjack: Some things doesn't need to be known 👍

Dee: I'm not a kid anymore, I can handle it!

BlackJack: N 0.

Dee: Then I will be bothering you until you tell me.

Blackjack: I can't tell you

Dee: Why?

Blackjack: …

Dee: What happened to my brother?

Blackjack: …

Dee: Why you can't tell me? The last time I saw him was 5 years ago!

BlackJack: …

Dee: He will be back, right?

Blackjack: He- he

Dee: Say it Blackjack! Please! I will discover it one way or another...

Blackjack: He can't go to the Afterlife because he doesn't have a soul Dee.

Dee: . . .

Peter, Steven and Dave knew about this?

Blackjack: Yes, but we couldn't tell you because you would be-

Dee: And lying to me make it any better?

Narrador P.O.V

Dee say with tears in her eyes, Blackjack didn't knew what to says, he doesn't know how to act in this kind of situations. Dee was angry, She wasn't like this since they defeated Henry, she have impotence, all of these years waiting for Jack thinking: " I want to stay the same for him so he will recognize me and later play together, like we did before" in her head, waiting for him in the door until she fall asleep (sometimes not always) just to see Jack, but she also was angry because her brother didn't say her anything just because: "She was a kid, she doesn't understand it" she doesn't have 5 anymore, the days she was stuck in that box teach her to mature (but sometimes she can act like a kid but she wasn't a kid anymore) and Dee was furious about these two things.

There was an awkward silence for 5 minutes but for the two of them was like hours. Until Dee spoke ...

Dee: I waited for Jack 5 years, thinking that we will meet again, that I could play with him one more time...

It wasn't just easy say it to me?

Blackjack: …

Dee just seats in her bed crying, Blackjack was hurt to see her like that, he tried to calm her but nothing could work... (Haha I love drama 😁)

Dee: Jack must be still there, we have to go and search a form to bring him back

Blackjack: Maybe I know a way to bring him back but it's too dangerous...

D/N (Daisy's Note): The chapter it's interesting, too bad that it will not continue until the next one...
:)
(752 words wow)