My first day of being an assistant

All the lobsters where patiently waiting for the meeting to start as I had butterflies in my stomach finally being able to see Dr. Blowhole, even though he hired me yesterday I couldn't make eye contact that day. I wanted to see his cute face but I wanted to keep my distance.

Dr. Blowhole was demonstrating his new invention and on what it does, he's so smart... Am I able to keep up with his intelligence?
I'm not so much the nervous type but when I'm around him I feel scared and in fear for my life... But why do I like it?

I was sitting next to one of the lobsters and realized Dr. Blowhole was right behind me I was 3 seats away from him, but why am I so nervous about him? Does he want to hurt me? But I've done nothing wrong! What the hell!
I felt him put his flipper on my back and said "Relax, your fine" in a calm voice. I couldn't help but blush and feel comfort from him but I wasn't gonna take it for granted so I just went back to work.

When he was leaving the meeting I heard him say he was gonna go hydrate I figured I'd go do the same (totally not because I wanted to swim with him)
I didn't want him to think I was following him so I went the other way, we both reached the door at the same time he opened the door for me but he didn't go in. It turns out he has his own private room. "Damn it"

I love how he torments me with is evil grin.. The bastard.

Later that night I saw Dr. Blowhole at his control panel and I stood next to him as his assistant. He looked over at me and said "Akari my dear can you print copys of these action plans?" As he handed me the folder of papers, I looked at him and blushed I said "Did you.. Call me dear?" And he said something that made me so aroused

he said "Yes I did, *puts his flipper on my hip and one on my cheek* we better get used to each other, because you as my assistant you'll be around me all the time my dear, now go make those copys... Or I'll have to punish you" I said "Whatever you say......*looked back at him* master."