ᴛᴇɴ

≪•◦ ❈ ◦•≫

ᴛʜᴇʏ ꜱᴀʏ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ᴡʜᴇɴ ᴀ ʙᴜᴛᴛᴇʀꜰʟʏ ꜰʟɪᴇꜱ ᴘᴀꜱᴛ ʏᴏᴜ-
ʏᴏᴜ ʜᴀᴠᴇ ʙᴇᴇɴ ʙʟᴇꜱꜱᴇᴅ ʙʏ ᴛʜᴇ ɢᴏᴅꜱ

≪•◦ ❈ ◦•≫

The bright dawn light that seeped through the curtains woke you from your slumber.

Beside you, Lumine slept peacefully, hugging your waist, while Paimon rested on a bed that hung from the ceiling. In reality it was just a basket that was used for flowers, but everyone just let the guide think that it was a hanging bed.

You glanced at the time and gently shook your friend. "Lumine..." You called softly, watching as she slowly woke. "...hm?" "It's time to go to... where was it... Dawn Winery...for tea." You reminded.

Lumine groaned, wanting to stay in bed with you for the day. Especially after what had happened the previous night. No, she didn't want to think about that, she shouldn't soil her morning with you.

"Alright then... let's get dressed and go quickly. We can head to Liyue afterward." She sighed, pulling the covers off of you. "Do we need to pack our things then?" You question. "Yes, but leave them here. We'll come back for them later. Could you wake Paimon?"

You shake the basket that Paimon slept peacefully in, stirring her awake. Then, you finally proceed to peel off your nightwear and don your normal attire. [small A/N, what should this one wear? Or should I leave it to your imagination? lmk :) ]

Lumine, have done the same -and resisting the urge to take a few peeks in your direction- opened the door for you and began to lead you off to Dawn Winery. You were excited, the man from the night before -Diluc- said that he was the owner of the establishment.

You couldn't wait to see him again, and thank him properly.

≪•◦ ❈ ◦•≫

"Welcome to the Dawn Winery dear Adventurers, I am Adelinde, the head housemaid who invited you here."

You, Lumine, Fischl, Paimon and Oz sat -or in some cases, floated- at the table in front of the Dawn Winery attendant. In front of you were some very fancy tea cups and a few tiny sandwiches. You quite liked tea, you discovered, perhaps you would have more in Liyue.

While Fischl and Paimon got into a spat over the length and eccentricity of the Prinzessin's title(s), as they always did, you and Lumine happily endulged yourself in the breakfast sandwiches before you.

Lumine, having finished hers while you pondered over how they managed to be so incredibly filling, accepted the fact that nobody was nice enough to invite someone over for just tea. Especially her.

"So, Adelinde, thank you for the tea, but I am ready to hear whatever problem it is that you need my help to fix." Lumine sighed, sipping the remnants of her now luke warm beverage.

Adelinde laughed awkwardly. "Yes well, I apologise but.. some of our employees were due to come back from Liyue yesterday and... well, I've begun to worry is all." She explained. Lumine exchanged a glance with Fischl and Paimon before turning back to the housemaid.

"Paimon's sure we can lend a helping hand!" Adelinde breathed a sigh of relief. "Thank you. I suggest you start by asking around Stone gate, all of the delivery carts pass through there on the way to Liyue." She said, the chairs squeaking against the floor as your party stood up.

"Don't worry Adelinde! We're Expert People-finders!" Paimon said cheerily, flying off in the direction of Liyue's Stone Gate. Sadly enough though, you never caught a glimpse of the red-haired Winery owner.

≪•◦ ❈ ◦•≫

As you strolled down to Liyue, walking hand in hand with Fischl -who insisted on the action so as to 'commerate the joyous occasion that is travelling side by side with her excellency the Prinzessin Dur Veinurteilung' [i already forgot how to spell it HAHA].

Lumine, of course, broke after two minutes and stole you back, walking in between Fischl and yourself.

Eventually, after a long and arduous walk, you arrived at Stone Gate and began to ask around for any sighting of the Mondstadt cart. As Lumine originally predicted, the Mondstadt carts were headed towards Mondstadt.

Really nobody could've seen that coming.

Thus you began the search for the cart, finding it to have been ambushed by a whole horde of monsters. As always though, swing a few swords, shoot a few arrows, yada yada- oh wow the monsters are dead woohoo.

You gently appraoched the shaking Winery Worker, recongising him from the uniform. "Are you alright sir? Can you stand?" The worker, while scared, blushed and nodded. "Y-yes, thank you..." He said, brushing the dust and dirt off of his clothes.

He then began to explain to you and your companions how he and his travelling partner had split up, and he had been tasked to carry the cart back to Mondstadt alone before returning with help. He provided you with directions, before declaring that he would head back to Mondstadt to assure Adelinde of his own safety.

You bid him farewell, and promised -upon his request- to visit the Winery often, before beginning the journey in hopes of finding the second worker.

On the way there, Fischl had told you all about her land of origin, with Oz occasionally stepping in to translate. Fischl couldn't help but find it endearing, how you listened intently to her story when most others would leave.

Lumine just wanted to be done with it.

"Oh wait! Look over there! Paimon thinks that might be the guy we're looking for!" Paimon pointed at a man in the distance, laying face down on ground in front of a cart.

You also noticed another figure with a very big hat standing next to him.

≪•◦ ❈ ◦•≫

HI SO UHM
SPECIAL THANKS TO
@Lulu88638
FOR REMINDING ME TO UPDATE THIS BOOK

TY   T3T

I'm having trouble focusing on one book
Bcs of all the Fandom I'm in
:'))

My brain can't stay on one thing for too long ig

Oh well :'l

ANYWAYS ITS TIME TO MEET SCARACOOCHIE
- UH I MEAN SCARAMOUCHE

AKA the👻 Balladeer👏
Number 6 😩of the😼 fatui harbingers🥱