1

(TW: blood, punches, detailed and more )
(Mature scenes feel free to skip.)(&- means skip) (sorry for mess ups)

Kian and Luna

Just got done killing someone in the woods, the moon is out, the bugs are chirping. I wipe my face off, and smile to the person on the ground. I take the shovel digging a large hole into the ground, I cover the person with some dirt.

I turn my neck hearing a branch on the ground snap. I don't move thinking someone caught me red handed. I close my eyes listening to the slow footsteps.

I open them once I a feel a hand choking me, I look at the person about to lose conscious. They let loosen up realizes who I am, but they still have their hand on my neck.

" you know this was my job" he says to me, I look at him as he says that. He pulls his hand away pushing me to the side for me to move away.

He drags me by my leg going to his car. I try running away put he grabs me putting me in the trunk of his car. He looks around then gets into the drivers seat driving away.

I'm curled up into a ball, I move my hands around. I scream after I cut my arm on something. I let tears roll down my cheek as the pain starts to kick in.

He stops the car guessing at his house I'm assuming. He opens the trunk seeing me with tears on my face. He reaches his hand pulling me up very fast, he holds my face wiping the tears away.

I took the opportunity to hop out of the trunk to run away. I run down the long driveway, I felt something hit my neck, I put my hand on the back off my neck.

"Ow" I say feeling blood coming out, he threw a stone at my neck.

He comes to me picking me up, he walks into his house that's very large for just one person to live in.

He sits me down in a bathroom, he places his hand on my arm. I yank my arm away he looks dead at me. I slowly move my arm back to where it was, he starts treating the cut then he lifts up my hair to clean up the cut on my neck.

He's odd, he holds my arm walking me out of the bathroom. I didn't get to finish my task in the Forrest because of him.

"I'm going to go" I say to him walking to the front where I came in, he pulls me back by the hem of my shorts.

My back is on his chest he places his hand on my neck leaning my head back as he looks down at me.

"You're going nowhere" he says in a low voice he lets go and drags me up the stairs, I try pulling away.

We enter a room with two people tied up.

"Luna this is your ex I've heard about.... A cheater and a person who slept with my ex" he says taking the bags off of their heads.

I look at my ex as he's looking down, my eyes sparked seeing him like this. The girl is crying her eyes out as she's so scared of the guy.

First he knows my name and I've never known his. I've bumped into him a couple times when I'm killing.

The guys hands me a knife, I hold it going to my ex. He looks up to me, I sit on his lap messing with his hair, he doesn't move his arms. The girl looks over to me as I'm talking to my ex in a sinister voice.

"I'm wondering if I should stab here or here" I say pointing to his stomach then his neck.

"Luna you need help" he says to me and I look down shaking my head.

"But you're the one who cheated on me" I say laughing in his face he doesn't laugh at my joke. I stop laughing then look to the side, I start cutting his shirt with the knife smiling a little.

"Can you stop-" I throw the knife at her chest as it goes through she screams out.

"Can you hand me another one" I say to the guy as I'm still looking my ex in the eyes.

The guy comes back with another knife he takes the girl away putting her into a bag.

I run the knife across my tongue, then I take it running it across his cheek. Not cutting it deeply but enough for some blood to show. He winced in pain, I kiss his cheek.

"This is going to be slow so enjoy the next 5 minutes." I say to him laughing grabbing his cheek.

"Luna stop" he says to me, I look at his eyes seeing then watering. I wipe his tears away laughing at him, you cheated on me now you're crying.

I place my lips on his to mess with him just like how he did me. He's not kissing back, I place the knife on his neck, he slowly starts to kiss back in fear.

I hear him groan as I stab in the stomach while kissing him. I start laughing as I pull away, he looks down seeing blood all over his shirt.

I stand up from off of him, I grab the top on his head softly looking into his eyes as he's crying and trying to breathe.

"You know I can't believe I told you I loved you" I say throwing the knife to the ground.

I untie him trying to see if he would do something but he doesn't.

"I loved you" I say go him as my eyes start watering, I grit my teeth looking at him.

"Did you ever loved me" I say to him he nods his head.

"But you're not the real Luna I knew"

"So you cheated on me!" I shout at him, I wipe my forehead with the hand that had blood on it.

He doesn't say anything, I scoff at him.

"Luna seek help" he says to me holding his stomach, I walk closer to him looking at him as his eyes are closing.

"Yea I loved you, not anymore you're insane." He says to me before he stopped moving. I kick his chair as it falls back with him dead on it.

"My little killer is doing a good job on the first day" I turn around to the guy, that's clapping slowly.

"Shut the fuck up!" I say to him not shouting but with a lot of passion.

He didn't like that, he comes to me yanking me to him. He look down at me gritting his teeth, he places his hand on the back of my head.

"Say that again and I'll kill you!" He says to me, letting go I watch him walk out the room I'm in.

I start laughing, I look back at my ex on the floor, I sigh a little. I go to him seeing his lifeless face, a man I once's loved cheated on me.