𝟎𝟒

The world is collapsing,

As long as we have each other.

The twins were the first one out the class. Both intrigued but scared of that feeling. They thought is wasn't ideal to speak about it during school.

They headed to the gymnasium since they had gym class where they met up with Bella.

The two brunettes spotted her reading a book near the bleachers sitting since the class still doesn't start for another 5 minutes.

" Bells! " Amelia called. Bella whipped her head towards the voice. She recognized it as her older sister. Bella smiles as the twins make their way towards her.

Amelia ahead of Jeremy, they continue up the stairs until they get to the last bleacher on top in the right corner sitting next to Bella and giving her a hug.

Jeremy follows right behind Amelia sitting on the bleacher and putting his head on Mel's lap and his feet take the rest of the bleachers dude

" How was class? " asked Bella, Jeremy shrugged.

" It was all right, it could've been better. " He said not keeping eye contact. The Swans talk about classes for awhile until something Amelia's eye. Or someone.

All it took was the blonde beauty to take three steps entering the doors and Amelia was certainly already hooked.

Rosalie walked in with Emmett side by side. Both already in gym attire, they sat on a bench from across the room to the swans.

Emmett had a nervous face and Emmett Cullen and the word nervous don't go together,

He was even fiddling with his fingers.

" Emmett are you alright? You seem...off." The Cullen boy looked towards Rosalie but didn't make eye contact.

" I don't know. Honestly. " Cunfusion over came the girl but both thought it was a good idea to let it go.

The bell rang as everyone but the Cullen and Hales as went to the lockers to change.

Afterwards the class finished changing the coach announced they've were going to play dodgeball.

A bunch of groans came from many sides of the gym as they lined up to the wall.

" Alrighty, now y'all do know the rules and tools of dodgeball or am I gonna have to explain it to you like babies? "

The coach asked the class as he heard multiple no's.

" Alright then. Um. Girls on one side and boys on the other. And play fair guys. I don't feel like pretending to worry about your injuries. "