1. "TROPHY! WERE YOU TEXTING MY KITTEN?!"

Trophy entered his room, it had been a long day. And plus he needed to do his discord moderator shit. He sat down in his gamer chair sighing. Turning on his PC, there he saw Pickle was calling him!

'Huh. That's odd. Pickle almost never calls me!'
Annoyed slightly, he answered the ringing on discord.

[Trophy joined the call.]
Almost immediately before he could get a word out Pickle started screaming into his microphone.

"TROPHY!!!"
Trophy thought to himself, 'What the fuck do you want.'

Pickle yelled slightly again.
"ARE YOU THE ONE WHOS TEXTING MY KITTEN?!"

Trophy wide eyed, responded to the pickle.

"Wh. NO?? Why the heck would I be texting your kitten?!"

"DON'T LIE TO ME YOU SUSSY BAKA!!!! I. KNOW it was you."

"I DIDN'T TEXT YOUR FRICKEN DISCORD KITTEN!!!!!" Trophy yelled back at Pickle. Getting more irritated than he was before.

"BOY!!! THEN WHY THE HECK ARE YOU FRIENDS WITH HER??>:("

Trophy abruptly stopped in his talking. He began to sweat slightly, growing nervous.

"Uh."
He breathed a bit loudly.

"I don't fricken know! I'm a DISCORD MOD! She's probably just in my server!"
He breathed again. He was beginning to sweat more.

"Okay. You got me there. EXCEPT. One thing. SHE LITERALLY ISN'T IN YOUR SERVER :/"

Trophy groaned and leaned to the side slightly. He face palmed for a second
"Ah fuck."

Pickle gasped.
"OKAY! WHAT THE FLIP?! Why are you nails PINK. JUST. LIKE. MY. KITTEN?!"
Trophy was staring at his screen as he fixed his posture slightly. He sweated, it was visible on his side.
He breathed out looking to his right.

"OKAY UH. I..I CAN EXPLAIN!"
He looked back at his screen smiling slightly to try and fix his nervousness. But that didn't really fix it.

Pickle almost screamed, but he only yelled.
"ARE YOU MY FRICKEN KITTEN?!?!"

"NO! N—"
Pickle hung up the call. There trophy sat. Clearly distraut by the conversation.

Chapter end